AOC and other Dims need to stop referring to Israel as an "apartheid state"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

Newsweek

Parkland Father Fred Guttenberg Rips AOC for Comments on Israel: 'I Have Defended You, Shame on You'​

Fred Guttenberg, the father of a Parkland, Florida, school shooting victim, is firing back at Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for her comments on the Israel-Palestinian conflict and accused her of making remarks that approach anti-Semitism.

"I have defended you often from Republican attacks. However, shame on you," Guttenberg tweeted on Saturday. "You are wrong and either showing a lack of understanding or something more intentional veering on anti Semitism."

Guttenberg, who lost his daughter Jaime during the 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, was responding to an earlier tweet from Ocasio-Cortez in which the congresswoman wrote, "Apartheid states aren't democracies."]

Do you have another name for it? He's a reformed Jew. I also feel sorry for him.

This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

Newsweek

Parkland Father Fred Guttenberg Rips AOC for Comments on Israel: 'I Have Defended You, Shame on You'​

Fred Guttenberg, the father of a Parkland, Florida, school shooting victim, is firing back at Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for her comments on the Israel-Palestinian conflict and accused her of making remarks that approach anti-Semitism.

"I have defended you often from Republican attacks. However, shame on you," Guttenberg tweeted on Saturday. "You are wrong and either showing a lack of understanding or something more intentional veering on anti Semitism."

Guttenberg, who lost his daughter Jaime during the 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, was responding to an earlier tweet from Ocasio-Cortez in which the congresswoman wrote, "Apartheid states aren't democracies."]

Unclean title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back