AOC and other 'Squad' members need to stop referring to Israel as an "apartheid state"

This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

News|Israel-Palestine conflict

US legislator AOC calls Israel an ‘apartheid state’​

US progressives have criticised the Biden administration’s support for Israel amid its Gaza bombardment.

The fact is that 4.6 million Palestinians live under Israeli control but have no legal status in Israel. Until there is a two-state solution there is de facto segregation and that is a meaning of apartheid.
They are free to go back home to Egypt or Jordan
Not too big on history, are you? The Palestinians ARE home--in the land they lived in for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

I heard it was millions of years.
Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves.
Perhaps they long for the good ole days, eh?

So that's where the Muslims got it?
Yup..family traits..as it were~

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there....
Not "the Jews", ISRAEL. Why cant people understand the difference???

The Jews are one tribe of ISRAEL.

Same as
Ohio is ONE STATE in AMERICA

Same as
Michigan is ONE STATE in America

Same as
Oklahoma is ONE STATE in America

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews

All Ohioans are Americans. But not all Americans are Ohioans

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves
When was that again? 3,500 years ago?

Do you know American Injun Tribes have done the same for eternity?
Good for them..where are they again?
Why do you hold the white race to a perfect standard that you dont expect of those brown people?

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves

Why do you hold the white race to a perfect standard that you dont expect of those brown people?
I don't think there is 'White race'...just as I don't lump brown people together. Even if I did, I'd not ascribe any sort of 'standard' to them..as to do so would be ludicrous.
I'd like to think that humans are capable of transcending historical 'final solutions'...even if the daily news argues against it.

I don't think there is 'White race'...just as I don't lump brown people together. Even if I did, I'd not ascribe any sort of 'standard' to them..as to do so would be ludicrous.
I'd like to think that humans are capable of transcending historical 'final solutions'...even if the daily news argues against it.
Sorry to inform you, but there is a white race.

And you dont apply the same standard to the violent brown people who have been murdering and enslaving people and stealing land for as long as they've existed

And you dont apply the same standard to the violent brown people who have been murdering and enslaving people and stealing land for as long as they've existed
Sorry to inform YOU..there is not. Colors and various differences are merely differentials..and minor ones at that..in the ..wait for it...Human genome.
Again you are handicapped by arguing with a phantom you think is my position..because you just would rather rep a position than drop the crutch that is your entrenched position.
Again..I have no blanket standard..for any large group of humans...they all seem to behave equally poorly when they think they can get away with it..

Murdering and enslaving seem to have been an equal opportunity sport...in human history.

Sorry to inform YOU..there is not. Colors and various differences are merely differentials..and minor ones at that..in the ..wait for it...Human genome.
Again you are handicapped by arguing with a phantom you think is my position..because you just would rather rep a position than drop the crutch that is your entrenched position.
Again..I have no blanket standard..for any large group of humans...they all seem to behave equally poorly when they think they can get away with it..

Murdering and enslaving seem to have been an equal opportunity sport...in human history.And yet you do single out the behaviors of one RACE at the expense of others.

Talk yourself into whatever silliness makes you happy

This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

US progressives have criticised the Biden administration’s support for Israel amid its Gaza bombardment.

The fact is that 4.6 million Palestinians live under Israeli control but have no legal status in Israel. Until there is a two-state solution there is de facto segregation and that is a meaning of apartheid.
They hold positions in the IDF, on the supreme court, and in the Knesset. Name another "Apartheid" state where that is true.

They hold positions in the IDF, on the supreme court, and in the Knesset. Name another "Apartheid" state where that is true.
You're talking of the citizens of Israel who are Arabs. The Arabs of the West Bank are Gaza are not Israeli citizens and hold NO positions in the IDF, on the supreme court, or in the Knesset.

Why? Because it is an apartheid state?

Forum List

Back