AOC and Matt Gaetz Allies in New Front in War on Marijuana

Im smoking some potent legal weed right now!

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere else I have dominion over. Not even in a state where it’s legal everywhere else.

I don’t give a $”&@ if you have a medical card or not. I’ve got 3 different conditions that marijuana is prescribed for and I survive without it.

Proves that the Nanny State sponsors exist in both parties.
We can all live without that kind of partisanship.

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere else I have dominion over. Not even in a state where it’s legal everywhere else.

I don’t give a $”&@ if you have a medical card or not. I’ve got 3 different conditions that marijuana is prescribed for and I survive without it.
Those are awful strong feelings to have about a plant. :cuckoo:

Have you ever seen a tipsycatlover post on this subject?
His is mild in comparison. She wants to execute pot smokers.

It is less about the plant and more about the effects that plant has on human beings. I have the same reaction to tobacco, barley, hops, agave, and certain varieties of grapes among other plants.

Forum List

Back