AOC and Matt Gaetz Allies in New Front in War on Marijuana

Drugs are actually quite fun. You should try some.

Life is not about fun or happiness. It’s about Right and Wrong. Nothing else. Never has been and should never be.

...Yeah, I’m a lot of fun at parties; I’ve heard it before. Generally just before I dragged some drunk or stoned associate of mine hone before they truly ruined their life by making even more bad decisions.

Drugs are actually quite fun. You should try some.

Life is not about fun or happiness. It’s about Right and Wrong. Nothing else. Never has been and should never be.

...Yeah, I’m a lot of fun at parties; I’ve heard it before. Generally just before I dragged some drunk or stoned associate of mine hone before they truly ruined their life by making even more bad decisions.
Hey man, dont let your sucky friends impugn the reputation of drugs. Drugs are fucking cool.

GettyImages-82656717-e1547835955476.jpg

Cannabis antagonizes androgen receptors and is therefore an effeminzing plant. Then she rolls her eyes and says “You don’t know what this stuff does to me.” It and most other drugs fail on the plane of consistency because it’s always the question of the hit, the dose, the dealer.

Forum List

Back