Anything and Everything...

I could not be be with any man who is not a baby boomer ...no way my friends...

it is what it is my friends....just for fun here

back to good music topic then? ok?

so so very beautiful....for me at least..........so very gorgeous and sweet and perfect......you know what I mean?

my GOD bless them..................how gorgeous is that music? my friends? how

wow

Baby Boomer....We love you ....forever we will .....baby boomer we are one! BLESS

Claudio Baglioni - In un'altra vita (Videoclip)

That song .............that's what I love yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

is what i adore

I would love to meet this musician .............talk about music! :04:

NIENTE PIU - 2009 (Claudio Baglioni)

another simple ....today's tune that I like....like it's harmony and like its tune, like it all

I like this sound a lot....a lot
Arizona Zervas - ROXANNE

Listen to this awesomeness..

Don't be fooled by the title...'scat' doesn't just mean what some of you sick fucks thinks it does.

Don't believe it? Try 'em live...same song..

Some Spain....yes?

That's what I'm listening now..... a bit of music traveling in my imagination only .hehe .... a bit of fun....that's all :04:

all in Spanish my friends

Rosario - Cuéntame Que Te Pasó (The Speak Up Mambo) (Video Oficial)

....and this.... I think I posted this many weeks ago....God... I love this ....love it so much ....what can I say.....

if there is one contemporary Central/Sud American song ....this is it.... this one...:mm: MAGA

Franco de Vita - Te Veo Venir Soledad (Live Video (Short Version)) ft. Gilberto Santa Rosa

Last edited:
pity not many can understand the lyrics ^^^^ ...because they are beautiful my friends....beautiful.....:2up: so much love my friends....

Only THIS version..

... this version once again .....my friends.....yes....I am repetitive....but I want to leave for tonight with this song ....this song I am listening over and over and over.....I am repetitive my friends.....I am repetitive when I love something....something like this song...

Please forgive me, my friends.

Franco de Vita - Te Veo Venir Soledad

Last edited:

Forum List

Back