Anyone Watching "The Great Orator" Now,Or Did Watch?, Where Is The Charisma?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: And remember how the MSM was talking about the great, inspiring Charisma Of Obama, on and on and on right thru 2008!
:2up:
Well, once again, once he is off the teleprompter, taking questions from the press, it's beyond laughable and boring. How in the world does Michelle put up with such a boring husband.? :eusa_shifty:

• Banned
i got home a little while ago,,,turned on foxx,,,and for the last 30 minutes or so, all i have been hearing is,,,,uhh,,,ahh,,,errr,,,and uhh,,,,,,over and over again !!!

uuummm....ummm...Trumps win did not have anything to do with my fucked up policies...um ..umm

Talk about stumbling through a press conference. He just rambled on and on and on. Must be the depression.

Talk about stumbling through a press conference. He just rambled on and on and on. Must be the depression.
who the hell in this world takes 10 minutes to answer a simple question!!!
God,,,If you asked Obama what color his breifs are,,,it would take him 5 minutes before he tells u the color.

who the hell in this world takes 10 minutes to answer a simple question!!!
God,,,If you asked Obama what color his breifs are,,,it would take him 5 minutes before he tells u the color.
. That's why he had his pen do his talking for him, because he just couldn't talk his way through anything.

Now they got school children protesting ???? Do these people have no shame ??

Forum List

Back