Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

He's just topping off being a traitor to us that he started in Vietnam.

it's these progressives last. FXXK all of you in the United states Of Obama
Dear little Stephanie, do you have a dd214? Does it read Honorable? If not, why not? Too busy to serve your nation?

Now there's a question I hear you asking liberals talking about the military all the time ... not ...

What an ass you are. Only military can have an opinion on military issues? You are a liar full of jack shit, you don't apply that standard to anyone except out of pure convenience and your attitude frankly is an embarrassment for anyone with actual military experience to have. If you served your country honorably then well done, thank you for that. Now you are undercutting that by being a dick about it

Really? One has to love people with your attitude. People who not only did not volunteer to do their part in the military, but then call those who did and saw actual combat, traitors.

I have applied the same exact standard to those on the left that made asinine statements about John McCain's service. If you have not served your nation, you damned well better not critisize the service those who have and have suffered for that service.

Kerry served Honorably. And has served our nation in other capacities since then.

I have applied the same exact standard to those on the left that made asinine statements about John McCain's service. If you have not served your nation, you damned well better not critisize the service those who have and have suffered for that service

As for Kerry, that's the contradiction in your point, he didn't serve "honorably" and you don't need to be in the military to know that. I come from a military family with military friends and I've never heard a dick wad statement like you to shut the fuck up if you weren't in the military. Not once, not ever. You are free to think he did serve honorably putting himself in endlessly for purple hearts until he got enough of them to quit in four months then going to congress and calling the rest of you baby killers and terrorists, whatever. But I am entitled to my opinion too no matter what you think, stuff it.

Also, if you aren't lying again and you were in the military, that RAISES the bar you need to clear to justify your position on military issues. The job of a lawyer is to explain the law to their clients, not say STFU, what do you know about the law?

Kerry was right about Vietnam......he stood up and said the war was a failure.

Kerry is also right about Cuba......the embargo was a failure

Why do you find it odd that Cuban dissidents weren't invited?

When has the US ever given a damn about Cuban dissidents? When they serve the purpose of making Cuba look bad, then they tolerated them, now they don't want to do this, why do they need them? I mean, when has the US ever given a damn about anyone?

You and those who feel a need to assassinate Sect. Kerry's character might want to read the link below - well those of you who don't fear cognitive dissonance and choose to be willfully ignorant:

Cubans stunned by Kerry speech but skeptical of change Reuters

"Cuban dissidents believe Obama is making a real attempt at change but that Castro will hold firm, refusing to loosen the Communist Party's hold on power.

"No, nothing is going to change because the U.S. government shows good intentions but the Cuban regime doesn't, in fact everything to the contrary," said Jose Daniel Ferrer, leader of the largest dissident group, the Patriotic Union of Cuba.

Like other dissidents, he was not invited to the flag-raising ceremony but he did meet with Kerry at the U.S. embassy residence.

Despite his skepticism, Ferrer was struck by the image of Kerry's message broadcast on tightly controlled Cuban television.

"Yes, that's positive for the cause," he said."

cary wrecked his own character years ago

go piss up a tree

LOL, proof positive you have nothing to offer. Kerry was not the only Vietnam Era Vet to protest our actions in SE Asia - the My Lai Massacre was the tipping point for many of us.

cary is the worst of the worst

go piss up a tree

Spam is all you've got! I'll play:

Proof positive you have nothing to offer!!!

Kerry was not the only Vietnam Era Vet to protest our actions in SE Asia - the My Lai Massacre was the tipping point for many of us

for the most part he was

cary has nothing to offer

A failure? LOL, they are in the stone age.

I would prefer to lift the embargo personally, but to call it a failure is just naive. You know, like thinking Kerry served honorably getting three band-aid purple hearts he put himself in for and leaving in four months. Frankly I'd have been OK with that if he was just honest about not believing in the war and not wanting to fight it. But he wasn't honest about that or anything else. Maybe he was too busy prepping for the Boston Marathon, LOL

cary is the worst of the worst

go piss up a tree

Spam is all you've got! I'll play:

Proof positive you have nothing to offer!!!

Kerry was not the only Vietnam Era Vet to protest our actions in SE Asia - the My Lai Massacre was the tipping point for many of us

No, he wasn't. He was however one of the few who testified in congress that his comades were baby killers, village burners and terrorists
Do you deny that some of them were?

Why cover up?

Who is covering up what?
That we were involved in war atrocities. Are you claiming Kerry was not telling the truth?

yes he lied about Christmas in Cambodia for example

jon_cary a beacon of hope for freedom

except the for the Cuban dissidents

who were oddly not invited to the flag raising ceremony

Why do you find it odd that Cuban dissidents weren't invited?

When has the US ever given a damn about Cuban dissidents? When they serve the purpose of making Cuba look bad, then they tolerated them, now they don't want to do this, why do they need them? I mean, when has the US ever given a damn about anyone?

jfk would roll over in his grave

at the actions the democrat party has brought on
Bay of Pigs worked so well, didn't it?

that does not change the fact that jfk would be rolling over in his grave now

I would prefer to lift the embargo personally, but to call it a failure is just naive. You know, like thinking Kerry served honorably getting three band-aid purple hearts he put himself in for and leaving in four months. Frankly I'd have been OK with that if he was just honest about not believing in the war and not wanting to fight it. But he wasn't honest about that or anything else. Maybe he was too busy prepping for the Boston Marathon, LOL
It was a failure. It failed to bring down Castro, it only hurt the people and allowed Castro to blame the U.S. for Cuba's problems

The continued swftboating of Kerry is despicable

It was a failure. It failed to bring down Castro, it only hurt the people and allowed Castro to blame the U.S. for Cuba's problems

That would be a good argument except that the people who drove the embargo are the families of the people in Cuba

The continued swftboating of Kerry is despicable

Swiftboating is when you bring up someone's history when they don't want it brought up, and that's completely fair to do when they are using that lie today to their benefit

Really? One has to love people with your attitude. People who not only did not volunteer to do their part in the military, but then call those who did and saw actual combat, traitors.

I have applied the same exact standard to those on the left that made asinine statements about John McCain's service. If you have not served your nation, you damned well better not critisize the service those who have and have suffered for that service.

Kerry served Honorably. And has served our nation in other capacities since then.

John Kerry future testimony

I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Iraq and Afghanistan. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in the middle east. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of Iraq and Afghanistan in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

[

John Kerry future testimony

I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Iraq and Afghanistan. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in the middle east. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of Iraq and Afghanistan in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

He could give the same speech in Chicago and Baltimore. Just about any Democrat controlled shithole in the US.

Vet-spitters --- that is, the anti-Kerry crowd here -- disgust all decent Americans.

Obviously when he kept putting himself in for Purple hearts, three of them over four months, his goal was to get the hell out of there. He even resubmitted one when his commander turned him down then left. That's fine if he's honest. But he's not. Why exactly did he keep submitting every paper cut? Why did he leave when he had band aid wounds if that wasn't his goal? If he were a Republican, you'd be 10 times worse than anyone is about Kerry

You tear down then undercut the military, then when it's a Democrat suddenly military service is sacrosanct to you. You are full of shit and completely obvious

Forum List

Back