Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?

~~~~~~
I do know that he recently claimed:

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?

~~~~~~

180 plus years old? That explains his senility
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

~~~~~~

Biden should've followed his gaffe up with, laugh "you stupid bastards" that was a joke!

But he didn't and made that statement with directly.... It shows he's in deep stages of senility.

Biden's short briefing today was very enlightening.

The Biden campaign has shifted narrative just 5 weeks from the election. This is evidence that the democrats are losing on all fronts of their current narrative and that a reset of the campaign was necessary. Now their primary focus is now on OBAMACARE (ACA). Biden is now promising a return to the forced buying of health care through government run controls.

Now what happened the first time that the ACA was pushed through congress in the dead of night and Pelosie stated "you have to pass it to see whats in it.". SO lets look at what it did...

Once the mandates were placed, 33 million American families were forced off their health insurance policies and forced into paying twice as much for less coverage. The people they said would be helped never came to fruition as the roughly 30 million uninsured numbers NEVER DECREASED.

Today Biden doubled down on the ACA and wants to force 150 million families from private insurance and onto government controlled medical insurance with Medicare for All.

I hope America is paying attention... They are trying to get ACA Part Duce and total control of the populace by unelected bureaucrats...

I am not sure how they think this is a winning strategy when it is number 5 on the list of election day concerns.

The Biden campaign has shifted narrative just 5 weeks from the election. This is evidence that the democrats are losing on all fronts of their current narrative and that a reset of the campaign was necessary. Now their primary focus is now on OBAMACARE (ACA). Biden is now promising a return to the forced buying of health care through government run controls.

Now what happened the first time that the ACA was pushed through congress in the dead of night and Pelosie stated "you have to pass it to see whats in it.". SO lets look at what it did...

Once the mandates were placed, 33 million American families were forced off their health insurance policies and forced into paying twice as much for less coverage. The people they said would be helped never came to fruition as the roughly 30 million uninsured numbers NEVER DECREASED.

Today Biden doubled down on the ACA and wants to force 150 million families from private insurance and onto government controlled medical insurance with Medicare for All.

I hope America is paying attention... They are trying to get ACA Part Duce and total control of the populace by unelected bureaucrats...

I am not sure how they think this is a winning strategy when it is number 5 on the list of election day concerns.

Not sure what reality you live in but OK. Here's the thing. Republicans, conservatives, right wingers...you know, people like you, will be the reason we move to some sort of single payer or universal healthcare coverage. And you have no one thank but yourselves for it. A decade since the ACA was passed and all Republicans have done is try to undermine it. All without ever offering a plan or direction of their own. So the logical endgame is coming up with some sort of public option whatever form that would be in. Seriously, I'm not sure what it is Republicans don't get when it comes to the ACA. It enjoys immense popularity. And I believe since Republicans have have owned at least one house of Congress since 2010, we've had exactly ZERO hearings on the actual workings of it, addressing the shortcomings, and having a robust discussion that includes politicians, doctors, insurance companies, heathcare providers, and you know...actual people who would be affected by the plan. I'm talking about discussion of the actual workings of the act and then moving to address the shortcomings.

I heard Joe the Sleepy saying on TV a couple of days ago that there would be ZERO tax hikes for anyone making less than 400k/year?

Was Biden lyin'?
In a word YES!

Didn't Biden say he would cancel all of the trump tax cuts? That includes all those making more than 25,000 a years or that have kids that got a boost from increased child tax credits... I think this would affect every American at every level..

All without ever offering a plan or direction of their own. So the logical endgame is coming up with some sort of public option whatever form that would be in.

You need to pay attention, Jack. President Trump proposed Trump-care, which would have increased medical quality as well as choice, while providing almost unbelievable savings to Americans.

It failed due to McCain and a lack of Democrat support. Considering the fact that the Dems are who ruined the American healthcare system with the ACA, they should really have been making proposal to fix it too, but haven't.

I heard Joe the Sleepy saying on TV a couple of days ago that there would be ZERO tax hikes for anyone making less than 400k/year?

Was Biden lyin'?
In a word YES!

Didn't Biden say he would cancel all of the trump tax cuts? That includes all those making more than 25,000 a years or that have kids that got a boost from increased child tax credits... I think this would affect every American at every level..

Sleepy Joe has been all over the board on this, I'd love to see the President nail him down on Tuesday evening.

Not sure what reality you live in but OK. Here's the thing. Republicans, conservatives, right wingers...you know, people like you, will be the reason we move to some sort of single payer or universal healthcare coverage. And you have no one thank but yourselves for it. A decade since the ACA was passed and all Republicans have done is try to undermine it. All without ever offering a plan or direction of their own. So the logical endgame is coming up with some sort of public option whatever form that would be in. Seriously, I'm not sure what it is Republicans don't get when it comes to the ACA. It enjoys immense popularity. And I believe since Republicans have have owned at least one house of Congress since 2010, we've had exactly ZERO hearings on the actual workings of it, addressing the shortcomings, and having a robust discussion that includes politicians, doctors, insurance companies, heathcare providers, and you know...actual people who would be affected by the plan. I'm talking about discussion of the actual workings of the act and then moving to address the shortcomings.
No one is denied life saving care in the US...

It would far cheaper to just pay the premiums for those who are indigent than to force others to pay for everyone...

All without ever offering a plan or direction of their own. So the logical endgame is coming up with some sort of public option whatever form that would be in.

You need to pay attention, Jack. President Trump proposed Trump-care, which would have increased medical quality as well as choice, while providing almost unbelievable savings to Americans.

It failed due to McCain and a lack of Democrat support. Considering the fact that the Dems are who ruined the American healthcare system with the ACA, they should really have been making proposal to fix it too, but haven't.

Please. Where? LOL. C'mon. He said that during the 2016 campaign. "Beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost"....all without ever offering a plan.
There was no replace in the 2017 vote. It was just repeal...remember? :)

There is no End to people being uninsured unless there is a universal plan

People are free to purchase and pay for their own damn health insurance and stop mooching off the rest of us. Why don't you bleeding hearts each send $1,000 to the federal government to fund health insurance for the uninsured? Go ahead lead by example, cough up your own money. No? Yeah I didn't think so. You can stop lecturing us now. :eusa_hand:

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up
The same numer of uninsured exist today as did before that idiotic atrocity....Look it up.
Where do you get your news?! Unbelievable! the uninsured numbers have dropped significantly under the ACA

View attachment 393659
Taking that at face value -which I don't- Obolshevikcare was supposed to be THE END of people not being insured.

You clods couldn't even manage to pull that off at the point of a gun.
There is no End to people being uninsured unless there is a universal plan, which the ACA was never pitched to be. There is no doubt that the NET result from the ACA was a benefit to the country despite the many problems it had and still has. Reps have been in power now for years and still can’t pitch a better solution. Pathetic
It's not anybody's job to collect up your turds and try to polish them.

Returning things to the way they were in 2008 is a better solution.

Remember Obamacare fixed the health insurance industry. lol

How? You realize that means taking away health insurance from millions of people. Why is that better?

Why don't you stop lying, Obamacare took health insurance away from 33 million families and forced them onto Obamacare, a plan so horrible it's like not even having insurance. The yearly deductibles and plan costs are insane. The only people who made out on Obamacare are the Dem's moochers who don't have to pay squat for it. It was a giant government hand out to purchase Dems votes, period.

No one is denied life saving care in the US...

It would far cheaper to just pay the premiums for those who are indigent than to force others to pay for everyone...

Not the point. If you suffer an acute condition and get transported to the hospital, you'll probably get treated. But you may also get a hefty bill...or let's put it this way, someone will have to eat the cost for your treatment. And if you have an ongoing chronic condition? Or lose your insurance and develop a condition that (in the past) would have prevented you from getting insurance (even if you paid the exorbitant hefty premium)? SOL. And I'm talking about regular working families.

My point here is that Republicans (from Mitch McConnell on down) will not even discuss it in formal Congressional committees. They also offer no plan of their own.

2008 totally sucked. Failure of the republicans managing financial crises is what gave Obama the presidency. Like usual, I wasn't harmed in any way the by B.O., but you guys whine about it all the time.

^^^ lie. Shit went downhill after Dems took control of congress in Jan, 2007 and intentionally ran the economy into the ditch just so they could win the 2008 elections.

There is no End to people being uninsured unless there is a universal plan

People are free to purchase and pay for their own damn health insurance and stop mooching off the rest of us. Why don't you bleeding hearts each send $1,000 to the federal government to fund health insurance for the uninsured? Go ahead lead by example, cough up your own money. No? Yeah I didn't think so. You can stop lecturing us now. :eusa_hand:
I’m not lecturing anybody. Just calling out all the bullshit people like you are spewing

How? You realize that means taking away health insurance from millions of people. Why is that better?

Why don't you stop lying, Obamacare took health insurance away from 33 million families and forced them onto Obamacare, a plan so horrible it's like not even having insurance. The yearly deductibles and plan costs are insane. The only people who made out on Obamacare are the Dem's moochers who don't have to pay squat for it. It was a giant government hand out to purchase Dems votes, period.
By “take away” do you mean 33 million people lost their insurance and were then uninsured or do you mean 33 million had to change their plans to ones that were compliant with the new law? Please be direct and specific with your reply.

Forum List

Back