Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up
The same numer of uninsured exist today as did before that idiotic atrocity....Look it up.
Where do you get your news?! Unbelievable! the uninsured numbers have dropped significantly under the ACA

View attachment 393659
Taking that at face value -which I don't- Obolshevikcare was supposed to be THE END of people not being insured.

You clods couldn't even manage to pull that off at the point of a gun.
There is no End to people being uninsured unless there is a universal plan, which the ACA was never pitched to be. There is no doubt that the NET result from the ACA was a benefit to the country despite the many problems it had and still has. Reps have been in power now for years and still can’t pitch a better solution. Pathetic
It's not anybody's job to collect up your turds and try to polish them.

Returning things to the way they were in 2008 is a better solution.
How? You realize that means taking away health insurance from millions of people. Why is that better?

PROGS want free healthcare for these fucks. I say fuck off is the right thing to do, let them die.

Nothing is free. You’re not understanding the plan. Medicare for all Healthcare is tax payer funded. Not free

Yep, which translates to, about 50 percent would be paying for their Healthcare and paying for the Healthcare of the other 50 percent....the ones getting it for free. Careful, your intelligence is showing.

I haven’t advocated for anything yet. Just laying out the facts. You don’t yet know where the funds come from for the healthcare as we aren’t discussing a proposed plan yet. Your 50/50 scenario is made up.

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up
The same numer of uninsured exist today as did before that idiotic atrocity....Look it up.
Where do you get your news?! Unbelievable! the uninsured numbers have dropped significantly under the ACA

View attachment 393659
Taking that at face value -which I don't- Obolshevikcare was supposed to be THE END of people not being insured.

There is no End to people being uninsured unless there is a universal plan, which the ACA was never pitched to be. There is no doubt that the NET result from the ACA was a benefit to the country despite the many problems it had and still has. Reps have been in power now for years and still can’t pitch a better solution. Pathetic

2008 totally sucked. Failure of the republicans managing financial crises is what gave Obama the presidency. Like usual, I wasn't harmed in any way the by B.O., but you guys whine about it all the time.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?
It appears to be Larry Moe & Curley
No real names? How about Trumps handlers do you who they are?

ILMAO at "Trump handlers". Perhaps you should watch/listen to Trump speak for a change. Who knows, you may even correct your brain over the experience.
Excellent. So now you understand how y’all sound when you try and pretend that Biden has handlers controlling everything he does. Remember that reaction you just had next time you hop on that narrative

What the fuck about your vision and ears confuses you most? Biden has dementia, you call it normal.
We playing this game now?? Ok Biden has dementia... did you know that Trump also has dementia but it is a much more radical and dangerous version? For your safety you really should vote for the one with the more stable case, Biden.

Interesting talking on your level, I feel like I’m back in grade school. Is this the type of conversation you enjoy engaging in? You feel it’s productive?
Every time I see your ignorant posts, I think you are still IN grade school.

Do tell us about this "stable" dementia? Is that the one causing him to indulge in all that influence peddling of his?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
Yes, it was are you senile?

PROGS want free healthcare for these fucks. I say fuck off is the right thing to do, let them die.

Nothing is free. You’re not understanding the plan. Medicare for all Healthcare is tax payer funded. Not free

Yep, which translates to, about 50 percent would be paying for their Healthcare and paying for the Healthcare of the other 50 percent....the ones getting it for free. Careful, your intelligence is showing.

By your yardstick, 50 percent are paying for the Army, Navy, Air force, Marines, Coast Guard, Interstate Highways and Air Traffic control. Would you rather the rest of the country were not protected and served by those also?

View attachment 393659

How? You realize that means taking away health insurance from millions of people. Why is that better?
I am out about 20000 dollars over the years because I was FORCED to contribute to a system so that worthless fucks like you could get the free health care that comes as a privilege of your being an unmotivated bum.

View attachment 393659

2008 totally sucked. Failure of the republicans managing financial crises is what gave Obama the presidency. Like usual, I wasn't harmed in any way the by B.O., but you guys whine about it all the time.
The topic at hand was Ocommiecare.

Dismissed.

With a 100 Trillion dollar TAX HIKE.... Attached....

And??

AND...

The government can now tell you what to eat, what to drive, how long you can live and every aspect of American life will be dictated by unelected left wing bureaucrats...

Give us everything you make and we will tell you how to live and die.... NO FUCKING THANK YOU!

I haven’t advocated for anything yet. Just laying out the facts. You don’t yet know where the funds come from for the healthcare as we aren’t discussing a proposed plan yet. Your 50/50 scenario is made up.

No kidding, so you're saying tax payer funded doesn't really mean tax payer funded....get outa town.

View attachment 393659

The topic at hand was Ocommiecare.

Dismissed.
You brought up 2008. I'm not as much for living in the past, as you.

By your yardstick, 50 percent are paying for the Army, Navy, Air force, Marines, Coast Guard, Interstate Highways and Air Traffic control. Would you rather the rest of the country were not protected and served by those also?

Congrats, that's the second dumbest post of the day. Sorry, Slade still wins.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?
It appears to be Larry Moe & Curley
No real names? How about Trumps handlers do you who they are?

ILMAO at "Trump handlers". Perhaps you should watch/listen to Trump speak for a change. Who knows, you may even correct your brain over the experience.
Excellent. So now you understand how y’all sound when you try and pretend that Biden has handlers controlling everything he does. Remember that reaction you just had next time you hop on that narrative

What the fuck about your vision and ears confuses you most? Biden has dementia, you call it normal.
We playing this game now?? Ok Biden has dementia... did you know that Trump also has dementia but it is a much more radical and dangerous version? For your safety you really should vote for the one with the more stable case, Biden.

Interesting talking on your level, I feel like I’m back in grade school. Is this the type of conversation you enjoy engaging in? You feel it’s productive?
Every time I see your ignorant posts, I think you are still IN grade school.

Do tell us about this "stable" dementia? Is that the one causing him to indulge in all that influence peddling of his?
There is no dementia dumbass. I was just playing the empty accusation game that the other poster was engaging in. You didn’t catch that?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?

That is staying on message, I know you have not heard anything from tramp staying on message.
Tramp also uses teleprompters. It was probably a stupid quest from fox news.

View attachment 393659

I am out about 20000 dollars over the years because I was FORCED to contribute to a system so that worthless fucks like you could get the free health care that comes as a privilege of your being an unmotivated bum.
What do you mean you are out $20k? Like that’s what you paid for healthcare? Did you not have healthcare before the ACA?

View attachment 393659

So you don't want to insure you bode , you prefer tax payers to pay for your care.

With a 100 Trillion dollar TAX HIKE.... Attached....

And??

AND...

The government can now tell you what to eat, what to drive, how long you can live and every aspect of American life will be dictated by unelected left wing bureaucrats...

Give us everything you make and we will tell you how to live and die.... NO FUCKING THANK YOU!

That’s a fantasy. I had a very unhealthy donut this morning and I didn’t have to call the gov for permission. I’m probably going to take my gas guzzling 1971 Mercedes for a drive down the California coast on government paved roads and wave to a few cops that I pass by along the way. More evidence that you are completely full of shit.

No kidding, so you're saying tax payer funded doesn't really mean tax payer funded....get outa town.
i don’t see where I said that? Where do you think I said that?

Forum List

Back