Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up
The same numer of uninsured exist today as did before that idiotic atrocity....Look it up.

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up

GO AHEAD RUN ON OBAMACARE :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
I edited the op with a video of the speech & questions.
Went back to your OP thread post. He gave a great short, well delivered speech. Turned the volume all the way up and still could not hear the question. Uncle Joe, looked like he was leaning forward to hear. He stayed on topic. Good job.
Thanks for posting it. I would have missed it, if not for your thread, and it was worth hearing.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?

The ones that won't let him answer questions, and can't answer questions.

You think those spokespeople who work for Biden are his handlers?! Haha youre not too bright are ya?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
Sadly no. The reporters were very hard to hear. He started to give an answer and after a few words he stopped and said no comment.
Biden was stopped by his handlers in his ear piece...

Biden has shifted to the ACA in hopes Trump can not beat him on it... Biden is in shear panic mode now as all of his law and order and COIVD positions have been laid waste... This shift in focus tells me they are losing on all fronts and this is an attempt to stop the hemorrhaging of voters....

This is telling....

~~~~~~
Obviously his handlers are fearful that Joey Xi will screw the pooch if he makes another gaffe. Look to see if china Joe is waering an ear piece at the scheduled debate in 2 days and 8 hours....

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He looked like an automaton.

No. He did not.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
It appears to be Larry Moe & Curley
No real names? How about Trumps handlers do you who they are?
You know as well as I do that Trump is a BOSS and he ain't taking direction from anyone lol.

Biden on the other hand likely needs directions to his own bathroom
Oh ok. Trump is boss and Biden has handlers but you have no names or evidence of anything. Keep talking dude. You obviously just like making noise
Lol

Calm down sister solja. I'm OBVIOUSLY just trolling for laughs.
Ditto... sad thing is that many actually think this stuff is true

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Sadly no. The reporters were very hard to hear. He started to give an answer and after a few words he stopped and said no comment.

Biden has shifted to the ACA in hopes Trump can not beat him on it... Biden is in shear panic mode now as all of his law and order and COIVD positions have been laid waste... This shift in focus tells me they are losing on all fronts and this is an attempt to stop the hemorrhaging of voters....

This is telling....
Thats a possibility I hadn't thought of. Not sure how high on the list of concerns for Americans the ACA is. Especially considering the mess many liberal cities are in with violence and the state of our economy during a world wide pandemic.
Until Joe brought it up I hadn't thought about the ACA in years.
The health care issue is number 5 on the current list of issues. Law and order, taxes, and recovery are the first three.. this is going nowhere fast.

The ones that won't let him answer questions, and can't answer questions.

You think those spokespeople who work for Biden are his handlers?! Haha youre not too bright are ya?

That woman in the first video was a spokesperson? WTF, she didn't answer any questions either.

The health care issue is number 5 on the current list of issues. Law and order, taxes, and recovery are the first three.. this is going nowhere fast.

No no no no no Biden and the fake news say Obamacare is the #1 and only issue :aargh: can't you read a teleprompter it's right there, "claim Obamacare is the #1 issue and stay on script old man".

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Why aren't you wearing any pants, did you forget them?
Is that damn USB camera still hooked up? Haven't shaved today either, did I?

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

This is telling....
Thats a possibility I hadn't thought of. Not sure how high on the list of concerns for Americans the ACA is. Especially considering the mess many liberal cities are in with violence and the state of our economy during a world wide pandemic.
That sounds about right. Is trust in our electoral system on that list?

Obamacare is so awesome, Dems PUNISH you with fines and confiscate your tax refund if you dare refuse to sign up. Sign up to Obamacare or be PUNISHED by Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:
Not only that but they kicked 33 million families off of thier private insurances to do it... Now they want state run healthcare for all and massive tax increases to pay for it.. this means they intend to kick 150 million families off thier policies now... Not sure this is gpoing to play out like they planned it...

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

This is telling....
That sounds about right. Is trust in our electoral system on that list?
#4 is election integrity....

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

~~~~~~
I do know that he recently claimed:

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

~~~~~~

180 plus years old? That explains his senility
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

~~~~~~

Biden should've followed his gaffe up with, laugh "you stupid bastards" that was a joke!

Obamacare is so awesome, Dems PUNISH you with fines and confiscate your tax refund if you dare refuse to sign up. Sign up to Obamacare or be PUNISHED by Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:
Not only that but they kicked 33 million families off of thier private insurances to do it... Now they want state run healthcare for all and massive tax increases to pay for it.. this means they intend to kick 150 million families off thier policies now... Not sure this is gpoing to play out like they planned it...

Biden fear mongering about people losing their health insurance after he kicked 33 million families off theirs. After Trump smashes Biden in the face with that one RIP Obamacare talking points.

The same numer of uninsured exist today as did before that idiotic atrocity....Look it up.
Where do you get your news?! Unbelievable! the uninsured numbers have dropped significantly under the ACA

1601226969264.png

Forum List

Back