Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?

~~~~~~
I do know that he recently claimed:

WTF, 180 years ago? Dude is like Noah, I think I'll change my vote. Who wouldn't vote for Noah?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?

He looked like an automaton.

He reminds me of a Star Trek episode...

TOS2x21f.png

I watched part of it. He screwed up the Covid numbers AGAIN. He said "200 thousand lives have been lost, nearly 750 thousand a day!" He's reading off of a friggin teleprompter and he still gets it wrong.
Maybe he's living in a parallel universe?
Maybe we're living in a parallel universe?

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Why aren't you wearing any pants, did you forget them?

He can focus on reading the teleprompter, but that's not going to help him in the debate.

Remember he couldn't even take a question from the public at a town hall without waiting for the magic teleprompter to tell him what his answer is

Last edited:
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He looked like an automaton.

He reminds me of a Star Trek episode...

TOS2x21f.png

Patterns Of Confusion

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

Asking simple questions are traps in your world?

Wow. Just wow.

Questions are just fine. But the way questions are answered can determine the focus of news cycles which effects the state of the campaign so a smart candidate can see this and choose their words wisely. Neither Trump nor Biden is strong in this area as they both screw up all the time. But in this case Biden did just fine

So... they fucked up ACA the first time around.

And now he wants to focus on it.

I would still question his intellect seriously.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Meanwhile Joey Xi believes it's the best thing since ice cream...

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

Wow. Just wow.

Questions are just fine. But the way questions are answered can determine the focus of news cycles which effects the state of the campaign so a smart candidate can see this and choose their words wisely. Neither Trump nor Biden is strong in this area as they both screw up all the time. But in this case Biden did just fine

Hiden biden won't answer simple questions....because he CAN'T. Ponder that for a bit.

I watched part of it. He screwed up the Covid numbers AGAIN. He said "200 thousand lives have been lost, nearly 750 thousand a day!" He's reading off of a friggin teleprompter and he still gets it wrong.
He said "Justice Ginburg" twice.

Did Biden mention that liberals protested Ginsburg and pressured her to resign after Ginsburg in a televised interview with Katie Couric called NFL players dumb and stupid for kneeling during the national anthem?

Tuesday night is going to be the end of him.

If he can't answer a mere few softball questions from hand-picked sycophants on one subject, the probability of him holding up for two hours in an extemporaneous forum is negligible.

wishful thinking.

Biden does just fine in debates...

Trump, on the other hand, has a record to defend.

The reality, the first debate is almost always a win for the challenger, because he's put on an equal footing as the incumbant as an alternative.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Wow. Just wow.

Hiden biden won't answer simple questions....because he CAN'T. Ponder that for a bit.

Nothing to ponder. I don’t give a lot of weight to empty partisan claims. I’ve seen Biden for years, you’re full of shit

If he can't answer a mere few softball questions from hand-picked sycophants on one subject, the probability of him holding up for two hours in an extemporaneous forum is negligible.

wishful thinking.

The reality, the first debate is almost always a win for the challenger, because he's put on an equal footing as the incumbant as an alternative.

Look fools, nasty Hillary couldn't handle Trump in a debate so Biden doesn't have a chance in hell.

wishful thinking.

Reality and you aren't even on the same planet, Gomer Pyle.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Wow. Just wow.

Nothing to ponder. I don’t give a lot of weight to empty partisan claims. I’ve seen Biden for years, you’re full of shit

Yeah, he's always been a gaffe machine. Now he's a turbo charged gaffe machine. And accelerating.

Forum List

Back