Anyone watch Chopped?

ted allen always sighs when hes about to chop someone like he's extremely crushed to break the news

Amanda is always ALWAYS high as fuck, that's actually a fact

when someone gives scott raw onions me and my wife start partying on the couch

that mark guy with the pointy nose needs to stop tilting his head so much

the indian woman and that other dark skinded indian seeming guy act like Indians know any other food except gross smelling curry laced disgustingness. if they disliked my dish id be honored you can tell they smell like a Lebanese temple

alex used to be brutal, a total bitch when the show first started......then her fan mail musta changed her tone or she started smoking with Amanda cuz she did a complete 180

zecharian is a boss

ted allen always sighs when hes about to chop someone like he's extremely crushed to break the news

He's good. A very personable-seeming fellow. The host on the Canadian version always seems a little self-conscious to me.

He's good. A very personable-seeming fellow. The host on the Canadian version always seems a little self-conscious to me.

yea I never watched the Canadian version but I like ted allen

hes married to some guy I cant remember his name right now

Since the show first started some of those judges have really packed on the lbs! And Sanchez has gotten all these nasty tats on his hands and fingers. He's no doubt an amazing chef but I wouldn't want that guy handling my food. Irrational? Yes, but inked up hands don't say "clean" much less "yummy" to me.

What is the name of that judge who always seems to take it personally if someone doesn't cook pasta the right way? Like it offends his Italian-ness. He also has a hissy fit if someone serves him red onions for some reason.

Since the show first started some of those judges have really packed on the lbs! And Sanchez has gotten all these nasty tats on his hands and fingers. He's no doubt an amazing chef but I wouldn't want that guy handling my food. Irrational? Yes, but inked up hands don't say "clean" much less "yummy" to me.

I like him as a Judge though, he is not too rude.

I could never compete because I would cry from the critiques :lol:

I like him as a Judge though, he is not too rude.

I could never compete because I would cry from the critiques :lol:

He does seem like a good guy.

I could never compete 'cause I suck compared to any professional chef.

What is the name of that judge who always seems to take it personally if someone doesn't cook pasta the right way? Like it offends his Italian-ness. He also has a hissy fit if someone serves him red onions for some reason.

I think you're talking about Chris Santos.

Forum List

Back