Anyone Remember Leopold and Loeb

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It was the “OJ Simpson “ trial of its time .
Both teenage boys has genius IQs and both came from super wealthy Jewish families in Chicago in the 1920s
. They masterminded the “ perfect murder “ because they thought they wound easily get away with it . They thought if would be a fun adventure.
They killed little Bobby Franks and burned his body ( also a Jew ).
They made one grave error : one of them accidentally dropped his specially made and high value glasses at the scene . The cops easily traced it back.
After months of trial ; the best attorney in America was able to prevent them from being hanged .
One was murdered in jail and the other was released after many decades and died

I has a Leopold scope? :uhh:

Is there some point to this thread? Also it needs a link.

You didn't get the point?

Here's the point:

Jews.
Ohh! Okay, I get it!

1afirehairjoos (copy 1).gif

They killed an innocent little Jewish boy and destroyed their family for fun

It’s 2 super rich Jewish kids killing another one
We’re taking elite status in $$$

It was the “OJ Simpson “ trial of its time .
Both teenage boys has genius IQs and both came from super wealthy Jewish families in Chicago in the 1920s
. They masterminded the “ perfect murder “ because they thought they wound easily get away with it . They thought if would be a fun adventure.
They killed little Bobby Franks and burned his body ( also a Jew ).
They made one grave error : one of them accidentally dropped his specially made and high value glasses at the scene . The cops easily traced it back.
After months of trial ; the best attorney in America was able to prevent them from being hanged .
One was murdered in jail and the other was released after many decades and died
Read about that. Intelligent Jewish kids decided to have some "fun" killing a little kid. As I recall, Leopold was gay.

Forum List

Back