Anyone noticing a Patriotic awakening in their communities?

If the election is clean (by American standards), then President Trump should be a shoo-in.

Most Americans (of ALL ethnicities) realize that some people are totally out of control now.

The Dems would only cater to those troublemakers.

I am afraid, however, that the fix is in to have the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., elected the (nominal) President of the United States of America.

If you think 2020 was a bad year for good people, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Since Rump is above the law, his second 4 years would, sooner or later, have him impeached and removed from office. He'll see the reelection as a license to do whatever the hell he wants. And to be honest, many of the Republicans in the Senate have just about had enough. Talk about tearing America apart; have a successful removal of office of a sitting President may just about bring the nation to it's knees. Nixon understood this and resigned.
You go ahead and try removing him with this bullshit you idiots come up with.

If the election is clean (by American standards), then President Trump should be a shoo-in.

Most Americans (of ALL ethnicities) realize that some people are totally out of control now.

I am afraid, however, that the fix is in to have the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., elected the (nominal) President of the United States of America.

Since Rump is above the law, his second 4 years would, sooner or later, have him impeached and removed from office. He'll see the reelection as a license to do whatever the hell he wants. And to be honest, many of the Republicans in the Senate have just about had enough. Talk about tearing America apart; have a successful removal of office of a sitting President may just about bring the nation to it's knees. Nixon understood this and resigned.
This Nation is not about to remove President Trump for office and never has been. Thoughts to the contrary have always been mere wishful thinking. Nixon was a crook. Trump is a great President.

This Nation is not about to remove President Trump for office and never has been. Thoughts to the contrary have always been mere wishful thinking. Nixon was a crook. Trump is a great President.

Rump is a Mafia style Don.

I had a medical issue Thursday and went to Urgent care. I asked how many patients has the Chinese virus. None. Not a one. Everyone was furious about the new rules. The office did not have the medication I needed. I trundled off to the emergency room. I asked how many chinese flu patients they had. None. On Friday I went to the dentist. Not a single dental patient they have had the wuflu. Everyone reported varying levels of anger.

Real fury is against the democrats at the state level because they are the ones who opened the prison doors.
Perhaps if you had asked about Covid..they might have known what you were talking about?

Everyone knows what the Kung Flu is.

I had a medical issue Thursday and went to Urgent care. I asked how many patients has the Chinese virus. None. Not a one. Everyone was furious about the new rules. The office did not have the medication I needed. I trundled off to the emergency room. I asked how many chinese flu patients they had. None. On Friday I went to the dentist. Not a single dental patient they have had the wuflu. Everyone reported varying levels of anger.

Real fury is against the democrats at the state level because they are the ones who opened the prison doors.
Perhaps if you had asked about Covid..they might have known what you were talking about?

Nope..everyone does not..and most intelligent people know that it's not the flu...Kung or otherwise.

Don't fall for your own bullshit.

Nope..everyone does not..and most intelligent people know that it's not the flu...Kung or otherwise.

Yup, everyone does. Peddle your politically correct bullshit on some other corner kid.

Yup, everyone does. Peddle your politically correct bullshit on some other corner kid.
LOL@kid!

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Going to speak for everyone..as though you know shit about 'everyone'!

Politically correct?? Huh? It's a simple fact, dimwit. Chronovirus is not the flu. Similar symptoms..more virulent with a higher mortality....and not..repeat NOT the influenza virus.

Now this is where I'd normally drop in about 3 or 4 links to reputable medical sources...but i know that I'd be wasting my time with you...right?

Politically correct...how very odd....as if being polite..which is what political correctness mostly is--has anything to do with you doing your bit to spread the far right false narrative about conflating Flu and Chronovirus. You are aware that you are doing the bidding of our enemies when you do that...but you don't care, now do you?

I gotta admit...no one's called me kid in 40 years---and I don't get accused of political correctness all that often either!~

I thought lefties outlawed the concept of "patriotism" back in the 70's. Law enforcement acknowledges that a citizen would put his/her life at risk today with a bumper sticker that supports the President. The world is upside down when the media and a political party unite to justify anarchy.

LOL@kid!

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Going to speak for everyone..as though you know shit about 'everyone'!

Politically correct?? Huh? It's a simple fact, dimwit. Chronovirus is not the flu. Similar symptoms..more virulent with a higher mortality....and not..repeat NOT the influenza virus.

Now this is where I'd normally drop in about 3 or 4 links to reputable medical sources...but i know that I'd be wasting my time with you...right?

Politically correct...how very odd....as if being polite..which is what political correctness mostly is--has anything to do with you doing your bit to spread the far right false narrative about conflating Flu and Chronovirus. You are aware that you are doing the bidding of our enemies when you do that...but you don't care, now do you?

I gotta admit...no one's called me kid in 40 years---and I don't get accused of political correctness all that often either!~

You're too stupid to even be on this board son. Nobody is trying to "conflate" anything. It is a term of derision applied to it to make fun of it. It's not the big bad demon you children try to make it out to be. You take yourself way to seriously son.

I thought lefties outlawed the concept of "patriotism" back in the 70's. Law enforcement acknowledges that a citizen would put his/her life at risk today with a bumper sticker that supports the President. The world is upside down when the media and a political party unite to justify anarchy.
Cuts both ways---I live in Idaho....how much shit would someone get into with a Biden sticker on her Volvo~

1595202330915.png

LOL@kid!

You're too stupid to even be on this board son. Nobody is trying to "conflate" anything. It is a term of derision applied to it to make fun of it. It's not the big bad demon you children try to make it out to be. You take yourself way to seriously son.
On this board, I don't take anything too serious.,....'son'. Either you are being disingenuous....or you haven't a clue. Both sides have an active agitprop groups....constantly churning out lies, deceptions, memes....and clever alliterative insults. Same as it ever was..but on steroids on social media. Add to that the various Nation players and their surrogates.
Yes, conflation is the correct term....along with association--in an attempt to make Covid19 comparable to the Flu..and open the door to the conspiracy world of Democrats extending the crisis for political gain.

You are but a small cog in that machine...as are many here on both sides. It is more evident on the right here..due to the skew. One of the reasons i come here...i can see the flow.

LOL@kid!

On this board, I don't take anything too serious.,....'son'. Either you are being disingenuous....or you haven't a clue. Both sides have an active agitprop groups....constantly churning out lies, deceptions, memes....and clever alliterative insults. Same as it ever was..but on steroids on social media. Add to that the various Nation players and their surrogates.
Yes, conflation is the correct term....along with association--in an attempt to make Covid19 comparable to the Flu..and open the door to the conspiracy world of Democrats extending the crisis for political gain.

You are but a small cog in that machine...as are many here on both sides. It is more evident on the right here..due to the skew. One of the reasons i come here...i can see the flow.

Sure thing son. You know everything, just ask you. Covid is an overblown lie. People like you are willing to destroy the economy over the lie. Yes it is making people sick but no it isn't world ending. We are ALL small cogs kid. The problem you have is that unlike you I am not a Binary guy. I am Conservative who took the Red Pill years ago and have learned that the system is a lie. Yes, the Kung Flu is a lie.

I live in New York (Long Island), and there's bumper stickers saying "Cancel Communism," "We Can't Breathe," etc.

The last four conversation I had with people on the street resulted in "The reaction to COVID is a hoax, it is meant to keep us under control and crash the economy."

And most notably "I didn't believe a communist insurgency was in my country, until I saw our history torn down and MSM demanding the cancellation of the National Anthem.

Another one, "These morons actually want to abolish the police...and take away our guns."

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't care how many fake polls (clinton gonna win by landslide) the far left throws at us to demoralize us, the word on the streets of Suffolk County is the silent majority is voting Trump in 2020.

Also, I noticed how timid these people were to SPEAK THEIR MINDS (in fear of being called a racist/nazi/etc) until I revealed my feelings on the COVID hoax, which is how I initiated EACH conversation.

One conversation at my apartment complex.
Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Had I tried to say these things a year ago, each of these four "regular" people would have called me a "kook" and "conspiracy theorist."

See, I don't have to expose the left anymore, the left exposed themselves.

The Silent Majority will cancel communism this November.
If you mean racists, nope we dont have them. Thry hiding like cockroaches....no one brave enough to admit they support racist trump.

LOL@kid!

Sure thing son. You know everything, just ask you. Covid is an overblown lie. People like you are willing to destroy the economy over the lie. Yes it is making people sick but no it isn't world ending. We are ALL small cogs kid. The problem you have is that unlike you I am not a Binary guy. I am Conservative who took the Red Pill years ago and have learned that the system is a lie. Yes, the Kung Flu is a lie.
I agree..the Kung Flu is a lie....and you are telling it.

Forum List

Back