Anyone noticing a Patriotic awakening in their communities?

I live in New York (Long Island), and there's bumper stickers saying "Cancel Communism," "We Can't Breathe," etc.

The last four conversation I had with people on the street resulted in "The reaction to COVID is a hoax, it is meant to keep us under control and crash the economy."

And most notably "I didn't believe a communist insurgency was in my country, until I saw our history torn down and MSM demanding the cancellation of the National Anthem.

Another one, "These morons actually want to abolish the police...and take away our guns."

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't care how many fake polls (clinton gonna win by landslide) the far left throws at us to demoralize us, the word on the streets of Suffolk County is the silent majority is voting Trump in 2020.

Also, I noticed how timid these people were to SPEAK THEIR MINDS (in fear of being called a racist/nazi/etc) until I revealed my feelings on the COVID hoax, which is how I initiated EACH conversation.

One conversation at my apartment complex.
Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Had I tried to say these things a year ago, each of these four "regular" people would have called me a "kook" and "conspiracy theorist."

See, I don't have to expose the left anymore, the left exposed themselves.

The Silent Majority will cancel communism this November.
I live on LI too and don't believe a word of your BS Biden in a landslide ,,,,if Repubs don't cheat again

I live in New York (Long Island), and there's bumper stickers saying "Cancel Communism," "We Can't Breathe," etc.

The last four conversation I had with people on the street resulted in "The reaction to COVID is a hoax, it is meant to keep us under control and crash the economy."

And most notably "I didn't believe a communist insurgency was in my country, until I saw our history torn down and MSM demanding the cancellation of the National Anthem.

Another one, "These morons actually want to abolish the police...and take away our guns."

I don't care how many fake polls (clinton gonna win by landslide) the far left throws at us to demoralize us, the word on the streets of Suffolk County is the silent majority is voting Trump in 2020.

Also, I noticed how timid these people were to SPEAK THEIR MINDS (in fear of being called a racist/nazi/etc) until I revealed my feelings on the COVID hoax, which is how I initiated EACH conversation.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Had I tried to say these things a year ago, each of these four "regular" people would have called me a "kook" and "conspiracy theorist."

Wow, you wrote that thinking that someone would actually believe you? It reads like a fake online review.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Wow, you wrote that thinking that someone would actually believe you? It reads like a fake online review.
What's fake?

Everyone is wearing masks. I start a conversation with four people about wearing masks. It's a common discussion among people right now.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

What's fake?

Everyone is wearing masks. I start a conversation with four people about wearing masks. It's a common discussion among people right now.
Yeah do try and keep up,around here will ya

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

What's fake?

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

What's fake?

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

What's fake?

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

What's fake?

Be careful.... I'll get Dale over here

I had a medical issue Thursday and went to Urgent care. I asked how many patients has the Chinese virus. None. Not a one. Everyone was furious about the new rules. The office did not have the medication I needed. I trundled off to the emergency room. I asked how many chinese flu patients they had. None. On Friday I went to the dentist. Not a single dental patient they have had the wuflu. Everyone reported varying levels of anger.

Real fury is against the democrats at the state level because they are the ones who opened the prison doors.
Perhaps if you had asked about Covid..they might have known what you were talking about?
Ohh surely everyone knows what the Chinese flu is. Covid is Newspeak for the truth.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

Fuckin A I have, people are alarmed and pissed....Just spoke to a guy from the Bronx the other day matter of fact, he didn't sound so "liberal", go figure

Not Everywhere. From my neighborhood:

Tim (Maryland)

Republican Voters Against Trump

That guy is a Prog shill living in his mother's basement. You can see the basement!

He sounds just like a PROG. and PROGS sound just like spoiled young children. Irony he looks more conservative than PROG.

I think what's here is a diagnosed mental disorder, wouldn't you agree by listening to him & his body motion? Thanks for the video, the gift that keeps on giving.

I had a medical issue Thursday and went to Urgent care. I asked how many patients has the Chinese virus. None. Not a one. Everyone was furious about the new rules. The office did not have the medication I needed. I trundled off to the emergency room. I asked how many chinese flu patients they had. None. On Friday I went to the dentist. Not a single dental patient they have had the wuflu. Everyone reported varying levels of anger.

Real fury is against the democrats at the state level because they are the ones who opened the prison doors.
Perhaps if you had asked about Covid..they might have known what you were talking about?
Ohh surely everyone knows what the Chinese flu is. Covid is Newspeak for the truth.
Nope...everyone knows nothing of the sort.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

I'll save you the trouble. I Decree that Communism is Canceled from this day forward. Hey, it worked. Reminds me of a joke.

I sold Elephant Trampling Insurance at one time. With that insurance you were never going to be trampled by an Elephant. There were quite a few that purchased that insurance. But I sold it only in Midwestern US. One comment was that there were no Elephants within 500 miles. I shot back, "See how effective that insurance is". Made another sale.

If the election is clean (by American standards!), then President Trump should be a shoo-in.

Most Americans (of ALL ethnicities) realize that some people are totally out of control now.

The Dems would only cater to those bad people.

I am afraid, however, that the fix is in to have the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., elected the (nominal) President of the United States of America.

If you think 2020 was a bad year for us good people, you ain't seen nothing yet!

If the election is clean (by American standards), then President Trump should be a shoo-in.

Most Americans (of ALL ethnicities) realize that some people are totally out of control now.

The Dems would only cater to those troublemakers.

I am afraid, however, that the fix is in to have the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., elected the (nominal) President of the United States of America.

If you think 2020 was a bad year for good people, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Since Rump is above the law, his second 4 years would, sooner or later, have him impeached and removed from office. He'll see the reelection as a license to do whatever the hell he wants. And to be honest, many of the Republicans in the Senate have just about had enough. Talk about tearing America apart; have a successful removal of office of a sitting President may just about bring the nation to it's knees. Nixon understood this and resigned.

I notice that people are recognizing Democrats are domestic terrorist attacking their communities. People who probably were Democrats are waking up to the evil the Democrat party has become.

Democrats are so racist, they took down a BLM statue because the artist was white.

Democrats are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender.

People don't want to be seen as racist or sexist so they are fleeing the Democrat party.

Two at work.
One in a pizzeria.

People should not be afraid of being called “racist”. Most people using that term cannot even define it. Rather, it is more of a weapon these days for people who cannot debate an issue.

Everyone here thinks the Covid Shutdown is BS..........hell even the people supposedly enforcing rules at work cheat on the mask wearing LOL

But the rules come from corporate which is in Bat shit crazy Mexifornia................imagine that.....so everyone somewhat plays the mask game..........but not many left as they play the rules to the T........and so many have not come back to work........

Now the gov't tits about to dry up..........and those not working will be screwed and lose everything.........by DESIGN. They already did this once in 2008..............now they fuck us with no vasoline again with a BS over Hyped virus.

Forum List

Back