Anyone listen to Canada Talks on SiriusXM?

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
I was listening and Arlene Bynon had two interesting guests on her show...

First one was a professor discussing the pipeline that Biden cancelled and pointed out the fact that the oil will still be shipped here but by train and he made a comment that one of the train companies is owned by Billionaire Warren Buffet and if true it make me wonder how much of the cancellation has to help pad Buffet bank account because of donations?

Then John Bolton was on and he gave the best advice on how to deal with Trump and that is to ignore him!

If you have a chance listen to the show because it was interesting and Canada is pissed about the pipeline!!!

I am pleased that Canada is pissed. Karma. Hatred of Trump brought this upon their stupidity.

Seems that there was such a rush because of the 'greenies' that it was not thought through. Imagine that?

They truly didn’t think all the way through and that the cost to ship it will be higher and more dangerous but we must remember those like Cortez never trul
Trains are a much more dangerous way to transport.
Biden must hate the environment.
I am pleased that Canada is pissed. Karma. Hatred of Trump brought this upon their stupidity.

Come on stop the hating and we Canadians still lust for you Yanks... I was born there but raised here...

Trains are a much more dangerous way to transport.
Biden must hate the environment.

I had this conversation with a lot of my liberal friends.

An ex of mine married a guy that worked on those pipelines. I did some research and talked to her about it.

It turns out, that just about every other way to transport oil spills more, and is more dangerous for the environment than those lines.

The most unfortunate part about those lines is, they never hire enough folks to monitor them enough though. . . IMO. They could have more inspections and be safer, but, it is all about cutting cost/benefit analysis.

They are called 'Buffet Bombs"
1611254471515.png

1611254500070.png

First one was a professor discussing the pipeline that Biden cancelled and pointed out the fact that the oil will still be shipped here but by train and he made a comment that one of the train companies is owned by Billionaire Warren Buffet and if true it make me wonder how much of the cancellation has to help pad Buffet bank account because of donations?

Then John Bolton was on and he gave the best advice on how to deal with Trump and that is to ignore him!

If you have a chance listen to the show because it was interesting and Canada is pissed about the pipeline!!!

It's a dumb symbolic decision.

Not only will the oil be shipped by train, it will be shipped by tanker down the eastern coast to the refiners in LA.

Moving oil by train and tanker is much riskier to the environment than a pipeline.

It's a dumb symbolic decision.

Not only will the oil be shipped by train, it will be shipped by tanker down the eastern coast to the refiners in LA.

Moving oil by train and tanker is much riskier to the environment than a pipeline.
,o1 a-3.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back