Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

My time card at work tells me all I care about at the moment.
I'm wicked jealous you can go to work.

Jealousy will rot your innards.

Build a replica of something using dry spaghetti noodles.

Eiffel tower or something... :)
lol
I've got plenty to do trying to figure out how to work from home.
But that's not such a bad idea. I've got a box of toothpicks, if I can find the glue.

The journal could touch on the politics before the virus, the Trump administration and the division of the country. In a strange way the virus is putting all of that hate in the back seat as we hear of heros saving others from the virus. When you have doctors, nurses, emts, police and fire personnel working for the public at great risk, you never hear, are you a dem pr republican, nothing about race. Everyone cares about others.. Was this God's way of healing this country or the world?

What planet are you on?

From what I see, the hate Trump is chugging along the same as it always was.
Guess you are right. I was talking to my son and told him about the division going away and he said about the same as you pointing out that CNN and MSNBC are still hate machines.

Yes.

Day One: Masturbated in bed today.

Day Two: Masturbated on the sofa today.

Day Three: Masturbated in the kitchen today.

Day Four: Masturbated in the basement today.

Day Five. Had to go to Walmart for food. Masturbated.
You are quite the active one.
A man MUST have his hobbies.....
That leaves you out.
Gee, I TRY to be nice, and you give me sh*t. WTF is wrong with you? Oh, that's right, you're a brainwashed liberal lunatic with a room temperature I. Q. I have MANY hobbies, including making fun of liberal scum on these threads. It sounds like YOU need a constructive hobby, ya knucklehead.

Yes but only because it is part of my job to keep track and log everything to do with COVID-19. I take this part of my job VERY seriously to the point now of obsession. Everything that is logged then has to be cross-referenced first by my Ministry and then by two other Ministry's, this occur two times each day one time in the morning at approx 6AM this the previous days full figures and then the second time at approx 8PM, I have just completed the 8PM log for today, the time now is 20.51PM.

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!

Day one: Got up at seven AM,made coffee fucked off on the internet sat around on the back porch doing the same till noon.
Then I started drinking Colorado bulldogs....and cant remember shit past 4:00 pm.

Day two: repeat day one.

Day three: .....aw fuck it,no sense in repeating myself.

But seriously,my days have been the same for the last nine months since the surgeries,and I dont see a change in the near future with one more surgery to go.

Thank God for my Wife and that she's off for at least the next month....and Her easy training making my drinks. Dont know what I'd do without Her.

On Windows 10 Edge I bookmark lots of links related to the pandemic on the local, state, national and global level. I suppose one could loosely describe doing this as journaling. We've also been taking cellphone pics while on our trips to various local stores and on our daily drives of highways, roads, business parking lots and the like. Every few days I snap a digital pic of the John's Hopkins virus map—for posterity and all that . . .
A modern day scrapbook is what you're creating there!

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!
Please TRY to get more rest if you can, Lucy. You and little one #6 need this.

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.

Yeh, most limit customer numbers on the floor. Masks are still optional, but smart people have been wearing them. Floors are marked with tape indicating proper distance between customers. Hand sanitizer is generally available.

Forum List

Back