Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

i can't take anymore news, have been reduced to watching UFO'S and Ancient Alien shows, to take my mind off of it....

nice to have the hubby at home 24/7..... instead of him at work all the time! I feel like I'm dating a new guy I just met! :lol:
I'm hooked on Curse of Oak Island!
ME TOO! I don't give a hoot of what's on the news, on Tuesday nights! I am real close to Nova Scotia, where Oak Island is..... we used to have a ferry that went over on daily trips, but they stopped running it....the Lord knows why? But when my sister visits me on vacation, we had always talked about going over there for a day or two trip.... we might have to drive, which makes the trip much longer than when the ferry used to just cross the bay between us....

Please please please please please please don't turn this into yet another coronavirus chat. It was nice to laugh and not think about all that.
Years ago I worked with a guy named Willie, who was a real AH. The boss used to subscribe to free magazine offers. A magazine came to the shop addressed to Willie de Assho. You should have seen his face.

i can't take anymore news, have been reduced to watching UFO'S and Ancient Alien shows, to take my mind off of it....

nice to have the hubby at home 24/7..... instead of him at work all the time! I feel like I'm dating a new guy I just met! :lol:
I'm hooked on Curse of Oak Island!
ME TOO! I don't give a hoot of what's on the news, on Tuesday nights! I am real close to Nova Scotia, where Oak Island is..... we used to have a ferry that went over on daily trips, but they stopped running it....the Lord knows why? But when my sister visits me on vacation, we had always talked about going over there for a day or two trip.... we might have to drive, which makes the trip much longer than when the ferry used to just cross the bay between us....
How cool!
Thanks to you, I am on page 5!

My time card at work tells me all I care about at the moment.
I'm wicked jealous you can go to work.

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!
Very interesting post. what do you do?

I work in our nations Ministry of Interior, my second time working here, in-between I was sent last year for 6 and a half months to be an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey, but I am the most happy back at this Ministry.
What country are you from?

I'm Austrian, born and bred my family in Salzburg region since the 10th Century I'm with The Ministry of Interior and one of my brothers works for the BVT:

Our Mama and her side of the family are all German from Baden-Württemberg most from Heidelberg but the majority are now living across the border in our nation, this because of the concern with terrorism because we as of now have not had any terrorist incidents in our nation. If you ever are near please visit Salzburg, we are very proud of it, we are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we have 27 churches (this has always been a predominantly Roman Catholic nation) and also you can visit everything about our most famous and loved son W. A. Mozart.

Now at 22.46PM I go to the bed and have sleep.

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!

I work in our nations Ministry of Interior, my second time working here, in-between I was sent last year for 6 and a half months to be an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey, but I am the most happy back at this Ministry.

I'm Austrian, born and bred my family in Salzburg region since the 10th Century I'm with The Ministry of Interior and one of my brothers works for the BVT:

Our Mama and her side of the family are all German from Baden-Württemberg most from Heidelberg but the majority are now living across the border in our nation, this because of the concern with terrorism because we as of now have not had any terrorist incidents in our nation. If you ever are near please visit Salzburg, we are very proud of it, we are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we have 27 churches (this has always been a predominantly Roman Catholic nation) and also you can visit everything about our most famous and loved son W. A. Mozart.

Thank you!

If the world ever straightens out, it's on the list.

If the world ever straightens out, it's on the list.

Excellent! The world will straighten out after COVID-19 because it HAS to because this world is ALL we have, this until we ALL can go to Mars which I think in approx 15 years we can and then all have a Mars House!

Okay I am now up at 3.15AM to go into my office at 4AM.

VERY concerned about America situation eg. New York ALONE now approaching on our estimate in approx 2 weeks from now the same amount of COVID-19 situation as Italy New York population 8 millions peoples Italy population 60 millions peoples. IMO the ENTIRE STATE of New York should be ISOLATED from the States that surround and ALL travel to and going away from New York should be STOPPED ASAP. You do not want them going into other States and spreading this thing more and more.

This below New York totals population of New York 8 millions peoples:

Total Cases 114.775 New Cases 11.299 Total Deaths 3.565 New Deaths 347 Active Cases 100.732

This below Italy totals population of Italy 60 millions peoples:

Total Cases 124.362 New Cases 4.086 Total Deaths 15.362 New Deaths 681 Active Cases 88.274

Thank you!

To illustrate how severe our restrictions in place are, I am giving you the below which is from your Embassy in our nation. I add we have also ordered severe restrictions on ALL foreign Embassies in this nation and we are please that all foreign Embassies in our nation are obeying these orders, after all they are guests in our nation and we do expect them to follow our orders and respect them as WE would if WE were in their respective nations.

So this below is a good over all rundown of the situation that we have put into operation, you will see it is VERY EXTREME with all the places we have locked down and told to remain locked down it includes you will notice ALL restaurants and ALL delivery to home food places eg. Pizza etc. The below measures were put into operation on February 25 and the US Embassy issued the below Alert later that day on February 25:

1586053074168.png

1586053108326.png

1586053142671.png

1586053188535.png

1586053251911.png

^^^^ NO American citizen that finds them in Tirol is allowed to exit Tirol even with assistance from the American Embassy. IF they are in Tirol they STAY there until we have orders to remove that area from TOTAL QUARANTINE and this will not be happening anytime soon I can tell you.

This Government on Friday issued more severe restrictions and also orders that by our new laws MUST be followed, again I below provide you to read about this from the American Embassy in Wien:

1586053607920.png

1586053642499.png

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.
Why the F did they put a traffic circle at Sturdy and Lincolnway?

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.
They THOUGHT, the town's civil engineers, that it would somehow ease traffic. It's really confusing right there, I tend to TOTALLY avoid it. You know about Valparaiso, that's interesting. Did you ever live in this neck of the woods?

Thank you!

To illustrate how severe our restrictions in place are, I am giving you the below which is from your Embassy in our nation. I add we have also ordered severe restrictions on ALL foreign Embassies in this nation and we are please that all foreign Embassies in our nation are obeying these orders, after all they are guests in our nation and we do expect them to follow our orders and respect them as WE would if WE were in their respective nations.

So this below is a good over all rundown of the situation that we have put into operation, you will see it is VERY EXTREME with all the places we have locked down and told to remain locked down it includes you will notice ALL restaurants and ALL delivery to home food places eg. Pizza etc. The below measures were put into operation on February 25 and the US Embassy issued the below Alert later that day on February 25:

View attachment 319312
View attachment 319314
View attachment 319315
View attachment 319317
View attachment 319318

^^^^ NO American citizen that finds them in Tirol is allowed to exit Tirol even with assistance from the American Embassy. IF they are in Tirol they STAY there until we have orders to remove that area from TOTAL QUARANTINE and this will not be happening anytime soon I can tell you.

This Government on Friday issued more severe restrictions and also orders that by our new laws MUST be followed, again I below provide you to read about this from the American Embassy in Wien:

View attachment 319319
View attachment 319320
Wow, you are in MAJOR lock down mode. Good luck and please stay safe.

Thank you!

View attachment 319312
View attachment 319314
View attachment 319315
View attachment 319317
View attachment 319318

View attachment 319319
View attachment 319320

Yes, nobody can do a total lockdown like we can do, it's you know in our DNA :smoke:

They THOUGHT, the town's civil engineers, that it would somehow ease traffic. It's really confusing right there, I tend to TOTALLY avoid it. You know about Valparaiso, that's interesting. Did you ever live in this neck of the woods?

I drive a truck...and IN-130 takes me where a want to go sometimes. But that traffic circle took me by surprise last time.

I drive a truck...and IN-130 takes me where a want to go sometimes. But that traffic circle took me by surprise last time.
Yep, it IS a real clusterf*ck!

Thank you!

View attachment 319312
View attachment 319314
View attachment 319315
View attachment 319317
View attachment 319318

View attachment 319319
View attachment 319320

We have also have in lockdown the United Nations outpost in Wien. It is locked and sealed on order from The Ministry of Interior.

95% are banned from entering the building. We do not trust ANY UN organisation we consider the UN a Neo-Marxist organisation, there are offices in that building that also contain NGOs we consider NGOs to be illegal organisations guilty of peoples trafficking. The entire building is locked down and sealed....but we have access to it. The NGOS should begin worrying already about what this Government is going to find about them during this lockdown.

So the main UN Building The General Assembly is in New York, New York COVID-19 cases going off chart and so if WE can shutdown the UN Offices in Wien using COVID-19 as the excuse then WHY cannot The Donald shut down the UN Building The General Assembly Building in New York?

1586056315283.png

1586056797872.png

Last edited:

Thank you!

View attachment 319312
View attachment 319314
View attachment 319315
View attachment 319317
View attachment 319318

View attachment 319319
View attachment 319320

We have also have in lockdown the United Nations Mission building in Wien. It is locked and sealed on order from The Ministry of Interior.

95% are banned from entering the building. We do not trust ANY UN organisation we consider the UN a Neo-Marxist organisation, there are offices in that building that also contain NGOs we consider NGOs to be illegal organisations guilty of peoples trafficking. The entire building is locked down and sealed....but we have access to it. The NGOS should begin worrying already about what this Government is going to find about them.

So the main UN Building The General Assembly is in New York, New York COVID-19 cases going off chart and so if WE can shutdown the UN Offices in Wien using COVID-19 as the excuse then WHY cannot The Donald shut down the UN Building The General Assembly Building in New York?

^^^^ Lockdown from March 16-April 3 now extended to April 13 of course the intention is that this will be a lockdown without end until we are finished with an investigation into their NGO office:

View attachment 319332

View attachment 319336

I accident delete the first message, it is this:

1586057305770.png

^^^^
Lockdown from March 16-April 3 now extended to April 13 of course the intention is that this will be a lockdown without end until we are finished with an investigation into their NGO office.

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?
Well, I haven't been to our local Wall Mart recently, my sister has. I WAS at our local Target yesterday, and it DID have a sign at the entrance stating that they could let only so many people in the store at one time. But the store was pretty empty, and this was around 4 PM.

I know the below post is long but I ask you to please read it in full.

We are going to begin reopening the nation on Tuesday, this in two stages this is that all small stores and parks reopen Tuesday, the next stage in two weeks from now bigger stores, bars and restaurants to reopen. I add that in cordination with our nation that Norway and Denmark also to begin their reopenings also.

Tomorrow Monday to be a very busy day for this Government and also from Tuesday until the stage two of reopenings will be have to be monitoring everything to see how it is going. My team and me from 00.00AM this in approx 2 hours and 20 minutes will now be off The Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health EMERGENCY COVID-19 Task Force that we have been on for near 5 weeks, we now go onto the mission of coordinating the lifting in stages of the total lockdown that we assisted in putting into place, so our jobs now are to ensure the lifting in stages goes according to plan and then also for probably the next 4 weeks to monitor the ENTIRE population to see how everything is going once the reopening has occur.

I mean literally we will be able via our new App be able to see what EVERYONE is doing, where they are etc via tracking their Mobile Phone eg. peoples X are in front of their house talking to peoples Y....WE will know they are doing this. If you go out in your auto, WE will know you are doing that and also know where you are going. We NEED to do this monitoring, it IS important.

Our totals right now at 21.44PM are:

Total Cases 13.495 New Cases 139 Total Deaths 350 New Deaths 13 Total Recovered 6.987 Active Cases 6.608 (6.365 in Mild Condition this 96% and 243 on Serious/Critical this is 4%)

We have conclude from new findings that:

COVID-19 is NOT a Hoax it IS and WAS happening.

There IS a Hoax though and that IS there is no actual need to SHUT DOWN a nations ENTIRE ECONOMY and put the ENTIRE nation under massive Lockdowns. What we conclude is this, the ONLY peoples who NEED to be put under TOTAL LOCKDOWN are those with existing health conditions of the lungs, the heart, Cancer and Type 2 Diabetes and as you will read below our findings have illustrated that our 350 deaths from COVID-19 that 90% of them had existing health problems I mention above, so they had weak immune systems already and most WERE dying ALREADY mainly from terminal heart failure and various Cancers.
Their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died and IF they even had NOT got a very HEAVY flu they were dying ANYHOW of their existing health conditions.

Last week this Government commissioned a big test in coordination with SORA who are one of our biggest polling firms, this on how many peoples in the population have already had COVID-19 and not known and this Commissioned Test is the FIRST on our Continent and we are sharing our findings with other European Governments. We find that twice as many peoples who have reported for COVID-19 have had COVID-19 and have displayed no symptoms and have been okay. We find that approx 0.33% of our population have had COVID-19 this less than 1% of our total population. This is why we are going to go ahead with reopening the nation, we have concluded we hope we are CORRECT that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as everyone thought at the beginning and that with our VERY fast TOTAL LOCKDOWN we contained and isolated EVERYONE we needed to in order to conduct all our tests and also put into place the next tests, this is the blood samples to now be tested this is to determine the Anti-Body's with this our top Scientists hope to get to work at the beginning of June to produce a vaccine. We will NOT be giving our population any vaccine from The Bill Gates Foundation OR WHO as we do NOT trust them.

Anyhow here is below article for you to read about out Government Commissioned test in coordination with SORA, we are NOT going to destroy our Economy for something that has affected less than 1% of the population, it would be ABSURD to do so, would we destroy our Economy for the flu? No. Also I add that another Internal Survey done by our Ministry of Health has find that 90% of the 350 peoples who have so far died of COVID-19 had existing health problems this either with the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes, so they were dying anyhow, their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died.

Here is article from Reuters if you want to read about our Commissioned test in coordination with SORA:

HereWeGoAgain Vastator miketx Kat JGalt

Last edited:

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?
Well, I haven't been to our local Wall Mart recently, my sister has. I WAS at our local Target yesterday, and it DID have a sign at the entrance stating that they could let only so many people in the store at one time. But the store was pretty empty, and this was around 4 PM.

We are going to begin reopening the nation on Tuesday, this in two stages this is that all small stores and parks reopen Tuesday, the next stage in two weeks from now bigger stores, bars and restaurants to reopen. I add that in cordination with our nation that Norway and Denmark also to begin their reopenings also.

Tomorrow Monday to be a very busy day for this Government and also from Tuesday until the stage two of reopenings will be have to be monitoring everything to see how it is going. My team and me from 00.00AM this in approx 2 hours and 20 minutes will now be off The Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health EMERGENCY COVID-19 Task Force that we have been on for near 5 weeks, we now go onto the mission of coordinating the lifting in stages of the total lockdown that we assisted in putting into place, so our jobs now are to ensure the lifting in stages goes according to plan and then also for probably the next 4 weeks to monitor the ENTIRE population to see how everything is going once the reopening has occur.

I mean literally we will be able via our new App be able to see what EVERYONE is doing, where they are etc via tracking their Mobile Phone eg. peoples X are in front of their house talking to peoples Y....WE will know they are doing this. If you go out in your auto, WE will know you are doing that and also know where you are going. We NEED to do this monitoring, it IS important.

Our totals right now at 21.44PM are:

Total Cases 13.495 New Cases 139 Total Deaths 350 New Deaths 13 Total Recovered 6.987 Active Cases 6.608 (6.365 in Mild Condition this 96% and 243 on Serious/Critical this is 4%)

We have conclude from new findings that:

COVID-19 is NOT a Hoax it IS and WAS happening.

There IS a Hoax though and that IS there is no actual need to SHUT DOWN a nations ENTIRE ECONOMY and put the ENTIRE nation under massive Lockdowns. What we conclude is this, the ONLY peoples who NEED to be put under TOTAL LOCKDOWN are those with existing health conditions of the lungs, the heart, Cancer and Type 2 Diabetes and as you will read below our findings have illustrated that our 350 deaths from COVID-19 that 90% of them had existing health problems I mention above, so they had weak immune systems already and most WERE dying ALREADY mainly from terminal heart failure and various Cancers,
their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died and IF they even had NOT got a very HEAVY flu they were dying ANYHOW of their existing health conditions.

Last week this Government commissioned a big test in coordination with SORA who are one of our biggest polling forms, this on how many peoples in the population have already had COVID-19 and not known and this Commissioned Test is the FIRST on our Continent and we are sharing our findings with other European Governments. We find that twice as many peoples who have reported for COVID-19 have had COVID-19 and have displayed no symptoms and have been okay. We find that approx 0.33% of our population have had COVID-19 this less than 1% of our total population. This is why we are going to go ahead with reopening the nation, we have concluded we hope we are CORRECT that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as everyone thought at the beginning and that with our VERY fast TOTAL LOCKDOWN we contained and isolated EVERYONE we needed to in order to conduct all our tests and also put into place the next tests, this is the blood samples to now be tested this is to determine the Anti-Body's with this our top Scientists hope to get to work at the beginning of June to produce a vaccine. We will NOT be giving our population any vaccine from The Bill Gates Foundation OR WHO as we do NOT trust them.

Anyhow here is below article for you to read about out Government Commissioned test in coordination with SORA, we are NOT going to destroy our Economy for something that had affected less than 1% of the population, it would be ABSURD to do so, would we destroy our Economy for the flu? No. Also I add that another Internal Survey done by our Ministry of Health has find that 90% of the 350 peoples who have so far died of COVID-19 had existing health problems this either with the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes, so they were dying anyhow, their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died.

Here is article from Reuters if you want to read about our Commissioned test in coordination with SORA:

HereWeGoAgain Vastator miketx Kat
Great news, Lucy, and good luck to you. Stay safe.

Forum List

Back