Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

I think of the whole Internet as one big journal at my fingertips, but
I've been checking this site every day, keeping up with it.

Not really a journal, but I shaved once Governor DeSantis issued his "safe at home" order, and I don't intend to shave again until I can walk into my local watering hole and order a martini.

I'm posting a photo a day to Facebook to show the beard progression...

On Windows 10 Edge I bookmark lots of links related to the pandemic on the local, state, national and global level. I suppose one could loosely describe doing this as journaling. We've also been taking cellphone pics while on our trips to various local stores and on our daily drives of highways, roads, business parking lots and the like. Every few days I snap a digital pic of the John's Hopkins virus map—for posterity and all that . . .

I'm so sick of it all I'm going to stick forks in my eyeballs and firecracker my ear drums to get away from the very sight or sound of the words corona, virus, covid, 19. mask, china...all of it.

I sure ain't starting a diary.

Maybe about the chickens I'm thinking of raising this year...

Would you like to hear about my chickens?

Not really a journal, but I shaved once Governor DeSantis issued his "safe at home" order, and I don't intend to shave again until I can walk into my local watering hole and order a martini.

I'm posting a photo a day to Facebook to show the beard progression...
Cool beans!

The journal could touch on the politics before the virus, the Trump administration and the division of the country. In a strange way the virus is putting all of that hate in the back seat as we hear of heros saving others from the virus. When you have doctors, nurses, emts, police and fire personnel working for the public at great risk, you never hear, are you a dem or republican, nothing about race. Everyone cares about others.. Was this God's way of healing this country or the world?

The journal could touch on the politics before the virus, the Trump administration and the division of the country. In a strange way the virus is putting all of that hate in the back seat as we hear of heros saving others from the virus. When you have doctors, nurses, emts, police and fire personnel working for the public at great risk, you never hear, are you a dem pr republican, nothing about race. Everyone cares about others.. Was this God's way of healing this country or the world?

What planet are you on?

From what I see, the hate Trump is chugging along the same as it always was.

Yes.

Day One: Masturbated in bed today.

Day Two: Masturbated on the sofa today.

Day Three: Masturbated in the kitchen today.

Day Four: Masturbated in the basement today.

Day Five. Had to go to Walmart for food. Masturbated.
He-he, that's a LOT of wanking! I WAS going to post, "I really gotta HAND it to you", but of course I'll correctly say, "YOU'VE really gotta HAND it to YOURSELF" for such masturbatory frequency. In other words, it sounds like you have everything in HAND.....

Forum List

Back