Anyone here a regular viewer of "Fox & Friends"?

tough shit dotpiggy.. fox is the number one news source in America.. they're celebrating 15 years and 11 of those are in the number one spot. I hope you don't get too dehydrated with all yer puking..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I went to work-out in the gym this morning and someone had that tripe on one of the T.V.'s

vomit.gif

Many of the shows on Fox I can depend on to tell the whole story and not the media hype or eliminating a story altogether if it is anti administration. For FULL coverage, I watch Fox.

Hannity is over the top. Can't watch, but that is a personal preferance. He interrupts his guests too much and the guests have their own agenda that they might as well read and ignore the questions. So what else is new.

Fox is by far the most balanced media on the tube. Look at the stats.

tough shit dotpiggy.. fox is the number one news source in America.. they're celebrating 15 years and 11 of those are in the number one spot. I hope you don't get too dehydrated with all yer puking..[/SIZE[/COLOR

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't get my news from TeeVee :eusa_hand: WillowTank..... errr..... WillowTree. :eek: :lol: Just joking my friend :( ;)

Last edited:
I went to work-out in the gym this morning and someone had that tripe on one of the T.V.'s

vomit.gif

Many of the shows on Fox I can depend on to tell the whole story and not the media hype or eliminating a story altogether if it is anti administration. For FULL coverage, I watch Fox.

Hannity is over the top. Can't watch, but that is a personal preferance. He interrupts his guests too much and the guests have their own agenda that they might as well read and ignore the questions. So what else is new.

Fox is by far the most balanced media on the tube. Look at the stats.

You are one really discriminating consumer of news.

Forum List

Back