Anyone else remember when Obama's EOs were despotic to R-Wers?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On this forum, right wingers cannot even fathom what hypocrites they are as Trump shoves his middle finger at congress, the courts, ethics, values and even to these same right wing morons......

If it weren't so fucking sad, it'd be hilarious and a testament to just how stupid these right wingers are.

Wrong you stupid fuck. When obie was doing it we TOLD you it was bad because the next guy could use the same tactics. And now he is. The only difference is the shoe's have changed feet. You were all good with this shit when it was your guy. And now it's ours and you're getting all upset. What happened twinkles? Did what we warned you about come true? Well fuck off and deal with it for a while, it's not like we didn't tell you what was coming. You dumb asses actually thought it would always be you in control and that's the only reason you're complaining now.

On this forum, right wingers cannot even fathom what hypocrites they are as Trump shoves his middle finger at congress, the courts, ethics, values and even to these same right wing morons......

If it weren't so fucking sad, it'd be hilarious and a testament to just how stupid these right wingers are.
Yep, you are correct. And what did we tell you? We told you that Obama was opening a can of worms with his EO dictatorship. Now it is time for the left to STFU .

/--- I love the sound of your caterwauling. Trump is undoing Obozo's EO and putting in some of his own. And the best news is Hildabeast can't write any EOs. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is your new uniform...

1g5ec.jpg

On this forum, right wingers cannot even fathom what hypocrites they are as Trump shoves his middle finger at congress, the courts, ethics, values and even to these same right wing morons

Nah. Just to you and yours as he undoes eight years of abject nonsense.

They were all despotic to every freedom loving American. Who cares how Congress or the courts like it? The American people are tired of EPA tyranny. Elections have consequences, dolt.

If the only way to correct the stupidity of the Barrypuppet is via E.Os that he signed so freely? I have no problem with that. I remember leftards hating the Bushpuppet for using E.Os but Barrrypuppet's E.O's didn't nix those of the former puppet but rather expanded on them. This country has been fucked up for a long time and the communist infiltration that permeates this country has just about brought it to it's knees. I am all for doing what it takes to return this country to being a republic and out from under the thumb of the banking oligarchs that have funded the commie movement to begin with.

Do you like being a useful idiot???

Wrong you stupid fuck. When obie was doing it we TOLD you it was bad because the next guy could use the same tactics. And now he is. The only difference is the shoe's have changed feet. You were all good with this shit when it was your guy. And now it's ours and you're getting all upset. What happened twinkles? Did what we warned you about come true? Well fuck off and deal with it for a while, it's not like we didn't tell you what was coming. You dumb asses actually thought it would always be you in control and that's the only reason you're complaining now.
There's another difference: All of Trump's EO's so far are perfectly constitutional. Many of Obutthole's were clear violations of the Constitution.

There is nothing wrong per se with EOs. They are an inherent feature of the presidency. The president's job is to enforce the law and there is no one way to do that so the president issues an EO saying how he will do it. For example if Trump issues an EO telling the FBI to do sting operations on businesses to catch companies hiring illegals - that is fine. But if he issued an EO ordering all businesses to use e-verify - that would amount to writing a law and he can't do that.

We still are appalled by Obama's unconstitutional "Presidential Memorandums" (the asshat did most of his work under those so he could tell his ignorant minions "I signed less Executive Orders than any other president" and they would be dumb enough to believe him).

But what does that have to do with Trump? You didn't cite a single Executive Order in your whiny post - much less an Executive Order that is unconstitutional.

There is nothing wrong per se with EOs. They are an inherent feature of the presidency. The president's job is to enforce the law and there is no one way to do that so the president issues an EO saying how he will do it. For example if Trump issues an EO telling the FBI to do sting operations on businesses to catch companies hiring illegals - that is fine. But if he issued an EO ordering all businesses to use e-verify - that would amount to writing a law and he can't do that.
That's not quite right ShootSpeeders. An Executive Order is simply like it sounds - an order instructing the people under him how to operate. It's not just about enforcing the law (though that's certainly a part). It can also be things such as the policies and procedures he wants from those in the Executive Branch.

The bottom line is this: a legal/constitutional Executive Order applies only to the Executive branch. The president cannot sign an EO telling private industry what to do, altering existing law, abolishing existing law, creating new law, etc.

Anybody remember when it was explained to these hysterical liberals that Executive Orders used to implement what Congress has already passed (and the Prez signed into law) were constitutional?

I didn't think so.

Even though it was described to them many times, and they couldn't refute it even once.

What is the **legitimate** usage of Executive Orders?

What is the **legitimate** usage of Executive Orders?

Last edited:
Do you remember when Obama was on top of the world with media support and a majority in both houses of congress and he said "republicans can get on board but they have to sit in the back"?

BTW, an Executive Order that simply repeals a previous EO that was clearly unconstitutional, is itself intrinsically constitutional

"Clearly unconstitutional"....CLEARLY ????? Such fucked up morons.....LOL

That's not quite right ShootSpeeders. An Executive Order is simply like it sounds - an order instructing the people under him how to operate. It's not just about enforcing the law (though that's certainly a part). It can also be things such as the policies and procedures he wants from those in the Executive Branch.

The bottom line is this: a legal/constitutional Executive Order applies only to the Executive branch. The president cannot sign an EO telling private industry what to do, altering existing law, abolishing existing law, creating new law, etc.

HAHAHA. Talk about splitting hairs. That's what i said, nincompoop!!!

Who?

Do you remember when Obama was on top of the world with media support and a majority in both houses of congress and he said "republicans can get on board but they have to sit in the back"?

I don't recall that but i'm sure he said it. Obama is so dumb. He really thought he was gonna be a great prez and his party would stay in power the next 30 years.!!! Even though he had never done anything in life. Without affirmative action he'd be washing cars.

I don't recall that but i'm sure he said it. Obama is so dumb. He really thought he was gonna be a great prez and his party would stay in power the next 30 years.!!! Even though he had never done anything in life. Without affirmative action he'd be washing cars.

"Without affirmative action he'd be washing cars."

How that line alone, I would give you a rec if I could. But I will do the next best thing!

Forum List

Back