A public service message to Trump supporters

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
all of these executive orders and all of this promise keeping is difficult to keep up with

just remember, if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours PLEASE consult your doctor or physician

maybe Trump should slow down? ya know - for our own good...

cYanmPn.gif

all of these executive orders and all of this promise keeping is difficult to keep up with

just remember, if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours PLEASE consult your doctor or physician

cYanmPn.gif
Oh hell no. I'm not tired of winning yet and I can take several more days of fucking the liberals so the hard on is fine.

Nope, we can continue to be thrilled about the way things are going.

Next up...

pull all the BLM/USFWS/USFS/EPA/FBI *agents* off our public lands. Pink slips. And close the Dept. of Education, and immediately stop all federal funds that are going to public schools. Now.

cYanmPn.gif

Your sexual references are instructive in explaining your anti-Trump hysteria. Maybe it's time to come out of the closet?

Trump in office only 2 days (weekends don't count) and libtards heads have multi-explosions. Enviromentalists tho', are one of the most violent parts of the Libtard hive (remember they used to spike trees in the NW so lumberjacks would maim themselves), so expect some ultra-violence on their part after Trumps' EO's (re: pipelines), after today. Itsa comin'.......

cYanmPn.gif

When those ads first came out the warning was different. It said if an election lasts more than four hours seek professional assistance. I wondered if the bottle included a phone number like 1 (800) 4hooker.

Trump is a workaholic. He's also a winner.
Unlike career politicians, I can see him fulfilling every promise he's made. :)

Forum List

Back