Anyone Else Recognize How Hard The MSM Is Pushing The 'Royal Soap Opera' Going On Right Now As A Distraction?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Front Page of Numerous MSM Reporting For the last few Days:

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bombshell tell-all interview
QUEEN BREAKS HER SILENCE

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bombshell tell-all interview

Biden's dementia....Killer Cuomo's Nursing Home and Sexual Harassment scandals, the Democrats' self-benefitting $1.9 TRILLION Deficit Bomb....and the top stories the MSM is running have to do with the National UK inquirer stories of what multi-millionaire spoiled brats (Gold-digger) Markle & Harry are saying about the UK Royal Family.....

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*?!

Is it just me, but Meghan Markle doesn't look black to me. She does have a nice tan though.

The way she wears her make up and has her hair pulled back, she could easily pass as a white woman.

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview
QUEEN BREAKS HER SILENCE

Biden's dementia....Killer Cuomo's Nursing Home and Sexual Harassment scandals, the Democrats' self-benefitting $1.9 TRILLION Deficit Bomb....and the top stories the MSM is running have to do with the National UK inquirer stories of what multi-millionaire spoiled brats (Gold-digger) Markle & Harry are saying about the UK Royal Family.....

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*?!

It's a welcome relief from the Trump soap opera. At least this one has real princes and princesses, not a self-anointed pretender and his entitled progeny.

and the douchebag oprah is uglier than raggedy-andy
who gives 2 shits what these people do? isnt there a chinese flu going on?

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview
QUEEN BREAKS HER SILENCE

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*?!

It's a welcome relief from the Trump soap opera. At least this one has real princes and princesses, not a self-anointed pretender and his entitled progeny.
It's a welcome relief from the xiden soap opera.... At least this one has real princes and princesses, not a self-anointed pretend president and his entitled progeny. ....just saying

Speaking as a Democrat, who's roots go back to the Confederate army, I'm proud of the way my Democrats has fucked with people's heads, thanks to the inception of the internet that Gore invented.

Without that our society would be far more sane, but we Democrats prefer our society tamed for the benefit of world order.

Is it just me, but Meghan Markle doesn't look black to me. She does have a nice tan though.

The way she wears her make up and has her hair pulled back, she could easily pass as a white woman.
Markle a 'Donenzal'?

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview's bombshell tell-all interview
QUEEN BREAKS HER SILENCE

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*?!

It's a welcome relief from the xiden soap opera.... At least this one has real princes and princesses, not a self-anointed pretend president and his entitled progeny. ....just saying
Just saying NOTHING, IMO.

Those are always the type who get the most obnoxious about race. It's a classic inferiority complex.

What's a Donenzal?
A Progressive Liberal WHITE NAACP Leader / woman who falsely claimed to be BLACK ('racial misappropriation')...

1615322118600.png

Rachel Dolenzal

Markle, however, is Mulatto, like Barry.

I didn't even bother looking for any fucks on the matter.

I know I have none.

Biden will NEVER give a SOTU now that his stimulus is .... almost ... nearly.... gonna happen .. can't stop it now ... passed and signed.
Nothing like gloating about the country being destroyed.

Forum List

Back