Anyone ashkenazi ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Would like to discuss are unique DNA ??
Seems most of the men are middle eastern decent and the women are more converts
During the early Roman republic some women converted to Judaism . This explains why Jews are very similar to Italians
The men were mostly middle eastern merchants that travelled during the Roman Empire

Many Jews ended up in EE only because they were kicked out of WE

DNA studies also show connection between Jews and Lebanese

Why create a government DNA database of everybody when they can just buy the information from 23 and Me

I don't see why you are asking this question. Where somebody's ancestors came from is no concern of anyone else. This thread has a distinct odor of a nazi-like attempt to examine people's pedigrees. All of us have wandered far away from Olduvai Gorge.

I am 100 percent anti Nazi
Hell ..I would have joined the army to fight them
!!
D day was the marines or army

I am 0.5% Ashkenazi according to DNA testing or about 1/200th. 5 times as Ashkenazi as Liz Warren is Squaw.

If Sen. Warren qualifies to be called "Pocahontas" , I don't see why I can't be qualified to join the Learned Elders of Zion based on my blood test.

I am 0.5% Ashkenazi according to DNA testing or about 1/200th. 5 times as Ashkenazi as Liz Warren is Squaw.

If Sen. Warren qualifies to be called "Pocahontas" , I don't see why I can't be qualified to join the Learned Elders of Zion based on my blood test.
My dna test said 100 percent
Many of them are jerks

Forum List

Back