Anybody Think Trump loses 2020?

You planning to frisk "most righties"?
Huh

Padding your numbers again?

You said "most righties pack, its a 2nd amendment thing". The only way to prove that (as in "Wanna find out") is to frisk most righties.
Right is tend to look employable, so no need to frisk. People who look like criminals should be frisked. Do you think Trump will lose to the commie that you end up voting for?

If you the the left is unarmed, you aren't paying attention.
The the left!? Wtf you stuttering about? When you coming down here to Boston so I can open up a can of ass whooping

YOu think the left is unarmed?

Let me help you out. There are an estimated 393 million guns in private ownership. That comes to around 120 guns per 100 people. And you think half the population is unarmed.

I got to the range about once a month (sometimes more). A group of us usually go. I am one of the more conservative people in this group. Some are pretty hardcore liberals. Some of them even want assault rifles banned (we have had that argument and agree to disagree). But those liberals own guns and can shoot.

And none of them will be arrested if caught with a firearm.

I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

Unless the democrats cheat, and that's a highly likely scenario, or something terrible comes to pass that actually interferes with or stops the presidential election process, then yes—Donald Trump is almost certain to win a second term. However, in the very unlikely outcome of a Bernie or Bloomberg or Butt-Zealot victory, we'll instantly know it was not a result of the will of the American People or their votes. There's just no way, come hell or come high water, America at large is blind enough to commit mass suicide by voting to elect one of the 2020 democrat presidential candidates. Jumping off a very high and windy cliff just after winning the mega millions makes more sense.
Nobody cheats better than the Trump/Putin ticket! And they're at it again!
Thats the biggest lib lie of all

You said "most righties pack, its a 2nd amendment thing". The only way to prove that (as in "Wanna find out") is to frisk most righties.
Right is tend to look employable, so no need to frisk. People who look like criminals should be frisked. Do you think Trump will lose to the commie that you end up voting for?

The the left!? Wtf you stuttering about? When you coming down here to Boston so I can open up a can of ass whooping

Let me help you out. There are an estimated 393 million guns in private ownership. That comes to around 120 guns per 100 people. And you think half the population is unarmed.

I got to the range about once a month (sometimes more). A group of us usually go. I am one of the more conservative people in this group. Some are pretty hardcore liberals. Some of them even want assault rifles banned (we have had that argument and agree to disagree). But those liberals own guns and can shoot.

Are you talking about what you shoot off at the gay club?? Sir this is no place to be soliciting gay sex

Huh

2 things:

First, I will be coming from Atlanta. So it is "When you coming up here to Boston so I can open up a can of ass whooping".

Second, you couldn't open a can of ass whooping with a can opener, a map, and picture instructions. But I can.

As I said, I'll let you know when I am coming. I'm betting you won't meet up.

Huh

You want to touch republicans? Ummm what

I am not the one who said "Wanna find out?". That would have been you. Looking forward to frisking guys?
No that would be you

I didn't ask anyone if they wanted to find out whether most righties are carrying.

I’m sure all the gang bangers in the hood are armed

and many rich libs have bodyguards with guns

but yuppies walking their dog from their loft apartment downtown?

probably not

I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

Unless the democrats cheat, and that's a highly likely scenario, or something terrible comes to pass that actually interferes with or stops the presidential election process, then yes—Donald Trump is almost certain to win a second term. However, in the very unlikely outcome of a Bernie or Bloomberg or Butt-Zealot victory, we'll instantly know it was not a result of the will of the American People or their votes. There's just no way, come hell or come high water, America at large is blind enough to commit mass suicide by voting to elect one of the 2020 democrat presidential candidates. Jumping off a very high and windy cliff just after winning the mega millions makes more sense.
They're at it again!

Most righties pack, it's a 2nd amendment thing.
Actually no, they don't. That's a myth.
Wanna find out?

Huh

So in other words, you're saying you want to feel him up

Really? Now I have to deal with two who can't comprehend plain english?

Jitler is the one who asked "Wanna find out?" when talking about righties carrying weapons. Sounds like he is the one wanting to frisk people. I never mentioned it except in relation to his comments.

They're at it again!
Liberals are dividing America more than at any time since the Civil War

Are you talking about what you shoot off at the gay club?? Sir this is no place to be soliciting gay sex

I'm talking about shooting at a gun range. If you hadn't accepted the plea deal and ended up with a felony record, you might be familiar with gun ranges.

But I can tell when you have nothing left to debate or discuss. You always end up trying to insult the other person instead of making a point.

I accept your admission of defeat.

They're at it again!
How is citing continued Russian interference dividing America? Saying the house is on fire is not the same as striking the match.

They're at it again!
How is citing continued Russian interference dividing America? Saying the house is on fire is not the same as striking the match.
How are the russians interfering?

2 things:

First, I will be coming from Atlanta. So it is "When you coming up here to Boston so I can open up a can of ass whooping".

Second, you couldn't open a can of ass whooping with a can opener, a map, and picture instructions. But I can.

I bet if you don’t want to catch a case don’t come here .. Could be expensive

I'm talking about shooting at a gun range. If you hadn't accepted the plea deal and ended up with a felony record, you might be familiar with gun ranges.

But I can tell when you have nothing left to debate or discuss. You always end up trying to insult the other person instead of making a point.

Whatever makes you feel better Pickle smoocher

They're at it again!
How are the russians interfering?
The recently dismissed acting DNI briefed congress last week about it. I don't have classified information, but after the briefing, Trump fired him. Seems he told congress things Trump doesn't want to hear.

2 things:

Catch a case? I'm talking about whipping your ass. Quit trying to talk about gay sex.

LMAO! Still? YOu really don't have any arguments, do you? Just outrageous statements, lies and attempts at personal insults.

Your lack of education is showing.

2 things:

Catch a case? I'm talking about whipping your ass. Quit trying to talk about gay sex.
Do you want to wipe my ass? Lol damn your gay

LMAO! Still? YOu really don't have any arguments, do you? Just outrageous statements, lies and attempts at personal insults.

Your lack of education is showing.
OK Soviet union man.. are you still anti-trump?

Forum List

Back