What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Here Have A Pet Hedgehog?

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't want one myself, but I just came back from a gathering with friends and one of them had a hedgehog with her that she was showing around and I never knew until tonight that hedgehogs could be pets. I'm mostly into cats and dogs myself though, but it was pretty cute and I learned an awful lot about them. :)

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Always wash your hands real well after handling them and don't touch your face while you are holding one...Hedgehogs can carry and transmit foot and mouth disease...salmonella...ringworm...and may carry various other viral infections....some states have outlawed them as pets...

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't want one myself, but I just came back from a gathering with friends and one of them had a hedgehog with her that she was showing around and I never knew until tonight that hedgehogs could be pets. I'm mostly into cats and dogs myself though, but it was pretty cute and I learned an awful lot about them. :)
Was the hedgehog named Sonic?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
they are interesting..i did not know that the ones sold for pets are african and in england they have wild ones...i have wanted one for a long time...but hubby calls them an expensive cat food...this is the kind i want...the long eared hedgehog

1632567316660.png

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List