What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing those border horseman handle those horses was pretty cool huh?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I knew the press was going to use this for any cover imaginable.........lolol

Since a lot of you couldn't get on a horse to save your life. Reins are like a steering wheel

Long reins are used to make these athletic horses to quarter, half, and full turn on a dime and startle anything in front of them

And you have these guys suspended. OMG

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I knew the press was going to use this for any cover imaginable.........lolol

Since a lot of you couldn't get on a horse to save your life. Reins are like a steering wheel

Long reins are used to make these athletic horses to quarter, half, and full turn on a dime and startle anything in front of them

And you have these guys suspended. OMG
Seeing them handle the horses turned you on eh? strange.....especially from a guy who was raised on a place called the Appaloosa Ranch. Yes, the reigns control the horses head which in turn guides the animal, gheesh, are you like homebound and never out of the house?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dip shit Joy Reid immediately went on the air exclaiming her horror that border patrol were using whips to hit the immigrants. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure she will be issuing her apology to the border patrol having to deal with the human disaster Biden has created.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dip shit Joy Reid immediately went on the air exclaiming her horror that border patrol were using whips to hit the immigrants. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure she will be issuing her apology to the border patrol having to deal with the human disaster Biden has created.
Biden has made all the people wanting in come to the border to come in? Who's fault was it when it happened during Trump?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about.

But if it has to do with illegal scumbag aliens, I'm in favor of the whips...
The pseudo-science of psychology is at play when the OP surreptitiously accuses you of an act you have no ability to enact.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Remind me about the time there were 15,000 Haitians wallowing in their own piss and starving under a bridge during Trump.
It was other nationalities but you play stupid it's what you do best.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here. MSLSD right away racists.lolol

You people are so disgusting

How is it racist to want to stop illegal aliens from coming here? What race is an illegal alien?

What's disgusting is anti-American fucks like you, wanting to kick open the border gates for any and all to enjoy unfettered access to our once great country...

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days