Anybody here get vaxxed and now have serious problems?

I'll check the Moderna stats out. Until then I'll stick with the Pfizer and a booster in a cou0ple of months. Pfizer has already announced a big advance in their research on the new strain and are developing a booster specifically for the new variants.
2 boosters a year for the rest of your life.

I have no concerns over it.... Wish this could have been a One and Done vaccine, but we can't win them all.... Looks like this will be like the flu shot, year after year.... I was 3 1/2 years old the first time I travelled overseas and had to get bombarded with all kinds of jabs not needed if I had stayed on U.S. soil.... I guess I've been programmed from toddlership onwards, to get my shots...it's just part of normal life, if you travel outside of the USA.... I still hate needles, but if you don't look, it's ok.
At least you realize it. There's hope.

After the second shot I felt a little crappy the next day. But who can say for sure if that's what it is

As a pro vax conserv, I'll get the booster when available

My lord the health problems some of you have. Thankfully I can still walk championship golf courses in 90 degrees for 4 hours walking roughly 7 miles of hilly unforgiving terrain while snowflakes half my age have to take a sissy cart to golf. My God what weaklings

2 boosters a year for the rest of your life.

According to you. Very few vaccines never require more than one shot.

Your ignorance is on display. People will know your an idiot when you claim to not know anything about needing boosters.

Says a moron who can't handle disagreements. Go climb up the treehouse and jerk off with the other lil Rascals.

Says a moron who can't handle disagreements. Go climb up the treehouse and jerk off with the other lil Rascals.
This response further illustrates why nobody should take anything you say seriously.

You want people to get the jab, then claim i made up that people will need boosters. Informed people will know your an idiot.

Tracking the murderous fraud vax deaths...

CDC 11.9k as of mid July.... Plus over 1k fetus.

Since then, total censorship....

Media says "safe and effective"

Reality says bullshit

To the leftist, the media is 100% pure truth.

To those with IQ over 5, the media is close to 100% FOS other than weather and sports....

This response further illustrates why nobody should take anything you say seriously.

You want people to get the jab, then claim i made up that people will need boosters. Informed people will know your an idiot.

Whatever strawmen you need to make yourself feel good, tard. Now run along and hold a group grope with the other closet faggots in your special lil peer group.

Ever since I got my second shot I’ve been seeing a side effect. Everywhere I go I see stupid people who won’t get vaccinated. It may be incurable.

Whatever strawmen you need to make yourself feel good, tard. Now run along and hold a group grope with the other closet faggots in your special lil peer group.
Tard? Faggot? You say that like those are bad.

If other Democrats weren't total hypocrite scum, they would call you out.

No serious side effects yet. Just was very tired and run down after the 2nd Pfizer shot for about two days.

Tard? Faggot? You say that like those are bad.

If other Democrats weren't total hypocrite scum, they would call you out.

Says some gimp who uses 'Great Satan' for message board handle. lol try and finish 3rd grade before your melt down; maybe it will make it easier to tell the nice doctors why your frontal lobes hurt so much.

You do realize people can react differently to the same thing. Hydrocodone can cause one person to sleep and another to stay awake. Some people are allergic to peanuts others no. It all depends on each person’s individual reaction To their body chemistry. It’s called science.
That’s a point about hydrocodone. Janssen Pharmaceutica is a division of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen himself is the originator of fentanyl. Where the SARS-CoV-2 virus imitates fentanyl is at position 417 of its spike protein, because the same amino acids involved at that position also increase the potency of fentanyl at the mu-opioid receptor.

Forum List

Back