Anybody have advice suing the federal government?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This latest BS from Biden about the $250M for Ukraine is the last straw for me. I want to sue the federal government for using my tax dollars to support another country's war. I'm all in if we declare war. If not, keep your hands off my money. Any advice on law firms? I've sent out a couple of inquiries. Don't have high hope.

This latest BS from Biden about the $250M for Ukraine is the last straw for me. I want to sue the federal government for using my tax dollars to support another country's war. I'm all in if we declare war. If not, keep your hands off my money. Any advice on law firms? I've sent out a couple of inquiries. Don't have high hope.

Thoughts and prayers. Stopping soviet aggression is well worth the pricetag. Unless you're hoping for a communist takeover.

Thoughts and prayers. Stopping soviet aggression is well worth the pricetag. Unless you're hoping for a communist takeover.
No idea what that gibberish is about. If you think American money to Ukraine does anything but extend the war machine and kill more innocent people then you are just an idiot. Russia will win what they want. All the rest is money laundering on the backs of people getting killed for no reason.

Suing the government over policy disagreement isn't really a thing. That's what your vote is for.

No idea what that gibberish is about. If you think American money to Ukraine does anything but extend the war machine and kill more innocent people then you are just an idiot. Russia will win what they want. All the rest is money laundering on the backs of people getting killed for no reason.
I'm curious about these innocent people. Who exactly are you referring to? The invading Russian soldiers?

No idea what that gibberish is about. If you think American money to Ukraine does anything but extend the war machine and kill more innocent people then you are just an idiot.
I don't tend to think of the Russian invaders as "innocent people".
Russia will win what they want. All the rest is money laundering on the backs of people getting killed for no reason.
Was there ever a time when you didn't rely on conspiracy theories?

You don't understand what happens in war? You are such a fucking idiot.
I understand that in an invasion the innocent people being killed are the people being invaded. In this case those would be the Ukrainians. Are you suggesting Ukraine, in defense of their own country, is targeting their own people with weapons bought by our tax dollars? Why are you such a pussy in every aspect of your being? Give a straight answer you bitch.

Their pockets are deeper and they have better lawyers than you do.

Try Collings and Gilbert if they're still alive. I think they're in Orange County.

Good luck. Reportedly the $250M is the last of the money previously approved by Congress that was part of the $6B accounting error in which the Pentagon had overvalued the cost of replenishing weapons that they had drawn off the stockpiles to supply Ukraine.

Soviets?

1703770614032.png

Looks like Romney was right and Obama clueless as always.

No worries. It's all 'defense spending' that provides jobs here. The lead and steel go to Ukraine (and Israel), but the money stays here, most of it anyway.

where most of us would be making little rocks outta big rocks over $600.......~S~
Perhaps, but Ukraine has a growing money problem. Apparently we are about the last country still funding them to any significant degree and the GOP appears to be in no hurry to give them more. I kind of agree with them in part once it came out that our aid was funding all sort of government largess in Ukraine like pensions and salaries of government workers.

First Biden blocked sending migs from Poland, now they are talking about send us troops.

I knew the war was a scam the moment Biden denied Ukraine migs when they could have helped.

You supported Biden blocking migs to Ukraine.

Many Ukrainians are dead because of democrats like you.

Shame

Spend it now or spend 10 times as much later including American soldier lives. It's a good investment.

Russia is hurting badly, from the strategic sanctions put on them. They are not winning and will not win.

lol
Go for it

Forum List

Back