Any runners here?

I average about 30 miles a week. This is my favorite time of the year for running b/c frigid air is invigorating in my lungs. Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!

You don't have to. You should be at work anyway. Leave us productive retirees to enjoy our social security.

Running, walking, and biking provide one form of exercise. Weight training and stretching are just as important and just as good for you.

FWIW, from my observations over the years most marathoners look like death warmed over. If that's healthy, I think I'll pass.

I'm 88 and run a 5k every day. It helps in so many ways. How many miles per week do you run and how do you avoid aches and pains?
I run 2-3 miles 3-5 times a week, I’m building back up to 5k baseline, after letting it go for a year, but it has been slow going. One thing for sure, getting older meansI can’t put myself through boot camp and pound the pavement for a week and be up to par any more.

I never ran a full marathon but those who have are better peoe than those that haven't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back