Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I ask moderators to close this thread after half an hour if no evidence is posted, I am not interested in CNN type evidence along the lines of "But the world community is pointing all fingers at Putin" - does anyone have any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

You can't get evidence until investigators are allowed into crash area and the Russian backed separatist are keeping people out. Given the plane was shot down in a separatist controlled area which is near the Russian border do you have a better candidate for who's weapons could have been used?

Patience is a virtue, try to remember that investigations take time, if investigators are allowed to investigate...

Might as well just close down the thread...

You can't get evidence until investigators are allowed into crash area and the Russian backed separatist are keeping people out. Given the plane was shot down in a separatist controlled area which is near the Russian border do you have a better candidate for who's weapons could have been used?
But you are allowed to point fingers from day one without any evidence. 15 minutes left to present evidence.

Oh, and inspectors should have been there to inspect the genocide in progress, which is being carried out by US/EU backed Kiev junta. had they been there they would not have missed the Malaysian flight.

Too many stories to know anything yet, Moonglow is right, patience.

Ukraine says has evidence missile that shot down plane came from Russia

Intelligence Officials Present Evidence for How Malaysian Plane Was Shot Down - ABC News

Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday that Russia was responsible for "creating the conditions" that led to the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, but they offered no evidence of direct Russian government involvement.

US: Russia 'Created the Conditions' for Shoot-Down - ABC News

CaféAuLait;9492548 said:
Too many stories to know anything yet, Moonglow is right, patience.

Ukraine says has evidence missile that shot down plane came from Russia

Intelligence Officials Present Evidence for How Malaysian Plane Was Shot Down - ABC News

Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday that Russia was responsible for "creating the conditions" that led to the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, but they offered no evidence of direct Russian government involvement.

US: Russia 'Created the Conditions' for Shoot-Down - ABC News
Your yahoo link has no evidence, and your abcnews link is a total joke as well, if there is something within the article you want to point to for evidence, please do so, but it can not be buried in 50 pages or a book series. five minutes left to present evidence.

From your ABCnews link:
Senior U.S. intelligence officials presented evidence today that they say makes a “solid case” as to why the U.S. believes a Russian made SA-11 missile fired from separatist-held eastern Ukraine shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 last week.

While the leading theory is that Russian separatists brought down the plane, the U.S. intelligence community still cannot determine who pulled the trigger or why. The officials pointed the finger at Russia for having “created the conditions” behind the shoot-down and labeled as “not plausible” new Russian claims that the plane may have been brought down by a Ukrainian fighter jet.

CASE CLOSED NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED. most compelling evidence can be found here, particularly in the second video from the witnesses who actually were there and saw what happened: LiveLeak.com - MH17 Videos from Russian 1TV channel
I ask moderators to close this thread and carry on with your "Putin kills 298 people"

Peace out

I ask moderators to close this thread after half an hour if no evidence is posted, I am not interested in CNN type evidence along the lines of "But the world community is pointing all fingers at Putin" - does anyone have any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

Besides the sicko who fired the missile bragging about it on twitter???????????

Fuck, get out of your cave, dude.

But you are allowed to point fingers from day one without any evidence. 15 minutes left to present evidence.

Oh, and inspectors should have been there to inspect the genocide in progress, which is being carried out by US/EU backed Kiev junta. had they been there they would not have missed the Malaysian flight.

Your allowed to have suspects if you have one other than Russia please share.

Your allowed to have suspects if you have one other than Russia please share.
I shared it it's in the rubber room. This thread is finished, nothing to discuss here.

So......how exactly do you sneak a missile in that is the size of a telephone pole? Plus it's launch truck, AND radar control track? No matter if it was Buk or an SA-2 Guideline from the 1960's, there is NO doubt that the missile that brought them down was of Russian origin.

So......how exactly do you sneak a missile in that is the size of a telephone pole? Plus it's launch truck, AND radar control track? No matter if it was Buk or an SA-2 Guideline from the 1960's, there is NO doubt that the missile that brought them down was of Russian origin.
This is why I asked moderators to close the thread after half an hour, because it devolves into all kinds of off topic discussions, and I keep checking into this thread to see if maybe someone has posted some evidence, wasting time.

I also want to point out that NO ONE answered with a simple "NO"

fuck the evidence and everything else.., i want to know why you are a muslime supporter, traitor :up:

I wonder why Russian forces wouldn't allow international inspectors near the wreckage? Let's see if we can guess.

I wonder why Russian forces wouldn't allow international inspectors near the wreckage? Let's see if we can guess.
A lie by multiple sources is not evidence.

Evidently there's a massive, diabolical, international conspiracy designed to discredit the Russians. They are obviously the real victims here.

Evidently there's a massive, diabolical, international conspiracy designed to discredit the Russians. They are obviously the real victims here.
Just like Saddam Hussein and Gadhafi was when he decided to move away from the Dollar, so are Russians in response to BRICKS.

Through sarcasm or not you're catching on

Last edited:

Forum List

Back