Any man who pays for something like puts the P in pathetic

I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????
Reading your posts, I think you could benefit.

no I rather pay for a latina to sit on my face

You don't have that much money!

My stimulus came today

I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????

My stimulus came today

I guess you will need to call one of your girlfriends for a cuddle session since you are "stimulated". Of course, $600 wouldn't even tempt a woman with your pathetic attitude.

My stimulus came today

I guess you will need to call one of your girlfriends for a cuddle session since you are "stimulated". Of course, $600 wouldn't even tempt a woman with your pathetic attitude.

$600? she would have to be my girlfriend every saturday until 2021

My stimulus came today

You want someone who looks like Pelosi?

My stimulus came today

No I never been interested in old ugly white women

My stimulus came today

I thought you liked Latinas? They are white, and I have seen quite a few ugly ones!

My stimulus came today

I thought you liked Latinas? They are white, and I have seen quite a few ugly ones!

Every race has ugly women you potted plant

Forum List

Back