Any man who pays for something like puts the P in pathetic

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????

I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????
If you have to pay for a woman to come over, that's just as pathetic.

you are paying for her to leave after you get that......NUT

Uhh...you're a bit behind the curve here. There are people out there who marry and have relationships with AI built beings (because they don't want to deal with flesh and blood) and inanimate objects.
Virtual cuddling??...not even close to the most pathetic I've seen. :)

Uhh...you're a bit behind the curve here. There are people out there who marry and have relationships with AI built beings (because they don't want to deal with flesh and blood) and inanimate objects.

I am still trying to figure out the purpose of virtual cuddling

I am still trying to figure out the purpose of virtual cuddling

Simply, an attempt to make some sort of connection with anything or anyone that will give your life meaning or purpose. If you are socially awkward, it means you don't have to deal with an actual someone...
Man, this is getting too Blade Runner for me. :)

Fucking incel conservatives.

Absolutely pathetic.

Anybody who prances around in Dullass Cowgirls regalia -- in Philadelphia no less -- has absolutely no way to call somebody else "pathetic".

..humans ''need'' companionship ......just like dogs .....better than ''cuddling'' with your self for self 'cuddling'' ....
..what's wrong with it?

Reading your posts, I think you could benefit.

no I rather pay for a latina to sit on my face

Pay ????

Pay ????

you said I can benefit from paying for virtual cuddling and I said I would rather pay for live face sitting action

Whot!!!!!????? Pathetic fuks, Got to be dems.

After you schmear her burrito smelling asscrack with peach pie, right?

Forum List

Back