Any LGBT's here?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I know of a few but are there any transgenders? And i put this topic in The Lounge because it is an honest question and I don't want to see dissing, insults, name calling, etc. It is for my own understanding...and a learning process...which could benefit anyone else that is confused about it.

I'm watching Ru Paul tonight. I love watching these guys compete..as women. They are just gorgeous. But tonight, after the winner was crowned Ru Paul had the sit downs with all the "ladies" and the subject came up about Transgenders and Drag Queens. The "Lady" talking said "There is a difference between drag queen and being a woman trapped in a man's body" and RuPaul said "I am a man. I dress as a woman because it is my job and what I do for a living..but I AM a man", to which the "lady" said "I felt..strange. All my life. Something was not right. So I turned to drag and it was not enough. I went to a doctor and started preparations to become a woman because drag queens ARE men dressing as women but then they take the make up off, dress as men as they go about their business...whereas I would dread taking my makeup off and never wanted to wear men's apparel because I am NOT a man. I am a woman and want to stay one even when not performing".

I was surprised at that because I never really heard anyone explain the differences...and their are many we hetersexuals cannot fathom.

I used to post at a fairly large board that had a forum explicitly for LGBT's and in fact, it was called that. Heavily moderated too, to keep the assholes out from picking on them. I posted in it often and read it every day because I enjoyed their company. Alas, it was shut down when the owner decided to make it nothing but a blog site and everyone bailed.

So...anyway...sorry, getting sidetracked....what else can heterosexuals learn so you are understood better?

I once knew a woman friend who was dating a shemale. Did this make my friend a lesbian, or what?

Why would a shemale date a female? Did that make the shemale a lesbian or a heterosexual?

Holy smokes!

I know of a few but are there any transgenders? And i put this topic in The Lounge because it is an honest question and I don't want to see dissing, insults, name calling, etc. It is for my own understanding...and a learning process...which could benefit anyone else that is confused about it.

I'm watching Ru Paul tonight. I love watching these guys compete..as women. They are just gorgeous. But tonight, after the winner was crowned Ru Paul had the sit downs with all the "ladies" and the subject came up about Transgenders and Drag Queens. The "Lady" talking said "There is a difference between drag queen and being a woman trapped in a man's body" and RuPaul said "I am a man. I dress as a woman because it is my job and what I do for a living..but I AM a man", to which the "lady" said "I felt..strange. All my life. Something was not right. So I turned to drag and it was not enough. I went to a doctor and started preparations to become a woman because drag queens ARE men dressing as women but then they take the make up off, dress as men as they go about their business...whereas I would dread taking my makeup off and never wanted to wear men's apparel because I am NOT a man. I am a woman and want to stay one even when not performing".

I was surprised at that because I never really heard anyone explain the differences...and their are many we hetersexuals cannot fathom.

I used to post at a fairly large board that had a forum explicitly for LGBT's and in fact, it was called that. Heavily moderated too, to keep the assholes out from picking on them. I posted in it often and read it every day because I enjoyed their company. Alas, it was shut down when the owner decided to make it nothing but a blog site and everyone bailed.

So...anyway...sorry, getting sidetracked....what else can heterosexuals learn so you are understood better?

Lettuce, guacamole, bacon and tomato, my favourite.

You must be from the West Coast. Only a heathen would put avocado/guacamole on a good old-fashioned American BLT.

You must be from the West Coast. Only a heathen would put avocado/guacamole on a good old-fashioned American BLT.
I was an acquired taste.

Got it from the best cook, baker and lover I have ever know.

Did I mention she can bake?

; - )

BTW, Southern born and bred, but, I'll let that West Coast shit slide.

I once knew a woman friend who was dating a shemale. Did this make my friend a lesbian, or what?

Why would a shemale date a female? Did that make the shemale a lesbian or a heterosexual?

Holy smokes!
That's why it is so confusing for most heterosexuals. Imagine being LGBT. If it is confusing for us, what the hell is it like for THEM?
Shemale...I am presuming that is a male that changed into female. So yes, I would assume that your lady friend is lesbian. Unless the shemale still has a penis. Then maybe your friend just likes guys that dress as women but still function as male. Which would then be called a fetish. I think?

I have 2 drag queen friends. Males, both of them. Gay, both of them. Couple to each other. But they dress Drag and compete in drag shows. I asked them once if they wanted to be women. They said HELL NO. I asked why they dressed as women and wore makeup to look female and they said its just something they enjoy doing. I asked if they planned to whack off their penises to be women...they gasped and said NO..they like their penises thankyouverymuch. So I said then WHY pretend to be WOMAN? And they said cuz its just something they enjoy doing. Which means they didn't know either.

Forum List

Back