Any guesses on whom Bernie picks as his VP?

You, a Trump-denier who's recalcitrant to give him credit, think we're weird?

Come on, man. You know he's the greatest. Admit it.

I am not a Trump denier, I give him credit when it is due.

You view me as a Trump denier because I do not fall down and worship him as you and so many other do, though I guess compared to you worshipers, I am a denier.

He is better than the last two presidents we had, that much I can agree with.

So you're a Mugwump? A bird who sits on the fence with his mug on one side and his wump on the other?

:laughing0301:

Not at all, I am an outsider observer. I sit up on the hill and watch the sheep in the left pen and you sheep in the right pen run around telling yourselves how different you are from the sheep on the other side.

That's what we call an "contrarian."

"The sky is blue."

"No, it's more of an azure."

It's clouding up a little.."

No, that's water vapor."

I'm going to get me a soda..."

"No, technically that's sugar-flavored water..."

Whatever label makes you happy, I am fine with.

You view me as a Trump denier because I do not fall down and worship him as you and so many other do, though I guess compared to you worshipers, I am a denier.

So you're a Mugwump? A bird who sits on the fence with his mug on one side and his wump on the other?

Not at all, I am an outsider observer. I sit up on the hill and watch the sheep in the left pen and you sheep in the right pen run around telling yourselves how different you are from the sheep on the other side.

That's what we call an "contrarian."

"The sky is blue."

"No, it's more of an azure."

It's clouding up a little.."

No, that's water vapor."

I'm going to get me a soda..."

"No, technically that's sugar-flavored water..."

Whatever label makes you happy, I am fine with.

Ok, Donkey Diddler.

Oh!
So you're a Mac1958 disciple!
Why didn't you say so to begin with?

Not at all. We are all our own people. I know this is hard for you to grasp as you have never had an original thought in your lifetime, but Mac1958 and I disagree on a lot of issues. All we share is that we are no longer slaves to the duopoly.

What's the name of the Fantasy Island that you two inhabit?

Oh!

Not at all. We are all our own people. I know this is hard for you to grasp as you have never had an original thought in your lifetime, but Mac1958 and I disagree on a lot of issues. All we share is that we are no longer slaves to the duopoly.

Independence. Trust me you would not like it here, nobody to tell you what to think or what to post.

Oh!

Independence. Trust me you would not like it here, nobody to tell you what to think or what to post.

You are not immune to the duopoly.

So stop acting like you are!

Posers.

Oh!

You are not immune to the duopoly.

So stop acting like you are!

Posers.
Klobuchar or budajij....

He would need to pick a Prog to the right if there is one. The WV Senator..Manuchen?

Oh!

"Independence" is a pretty optimistic word. I'm thinking more like disgruntled, tired, bored, or lacking in enthusiasm.

Does he stick to his principles and nominate another True Believer?

Or does he bend over for the party and nominate one of those moderates he doesn't like?

It would be fun to watch, that's for sure.
Too bad AOC isn't a few years older.

Forum List

Back