Any guesses on whom Bernie picks as his VP?

Trump would stomp the shit out of a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

They would be nothing but goo by the time it was all over.

images

I don't think we'll get the chance to find out. DNC will cut him out like they did in 16

I think even if it means conceding the election it’s for the best of the party

What? To keep him from the nomination, steal it from him and give it to who? Biden??? Bloomberg??? Warren??? Or any of the less popular candidates? If he's the frontrunner, running on their ticket...….then he does deserve the nomination. IF the DNC didn't want him to represent them, they should have prevented him from running as a D.

The ramifications of Bernie becoming the nominee will hurt the party and country for years to come. Might as well steal it from him again.

It will be stolen, and by the same person who did it the first time. In my humble opinion, Hillary Clinton will jump onto the race and she will destroy every other candidate. All the signs are there.

I don't think we'll get the chance to find out. DNC will cut him out like they did in 16

I think even if it means conceding the election it’s for the best of the party

What? To keep him from the nomination, steal it from him and give it to who? Biden??? Bloomberg??? Warren??? Or any of the less popular candidates? If he's the frontrunner, running on their ticket...….then he does deserve the nomination. IF the DNC didn't want him to represent them, they should have prevented him from running as a D.

The ramifications of Bernie becoming the nominee will hurt the party and country for years to come. Might as well steal it from him again.

While I think that's shitty politics to do so......….that is one way to piss off a whole lot of people, even those who don't support him and will gaurantee Trump reelection

Tulsi Gabbard would be great!

That actually would be a formidable pairing.

Commie and Commie Lite?

Bad Commie, Good Commie?

Scary old white male curmudgeon Commie and fluffy lovable female Commie?

"I'm gonna take your money" Commie and "Please give me your money" Commie?

"I hate the military" Commie and "I served in the military" Commie?

And you wonder why Trump is going to win the Presidential election. :laughing0301:

I do not wonder at all why Trump will win. I fully expect him to.

you people are so weird.

Tulsi Gabbard would be great!

That actually would be a formidable pairing.

Commie and Commie Lite?

Bad Commie, Good Commie?

Scary old white male curmudgeon Commie and fluffy lovable female Commie?

"I'm gonna take your money" Commie and "Please give me your money" Commie?

"I hate the military" Commie and "I served in the military" Commie?

And you wonder why Trump is going to win the Presidential election. :laughing0301:

I do not wonder at all why Trump will win. I fully expect him to.

you people are so weird.

You, a Trump-denier who's recalcitrant to give him credit, think we're weird?

Come on, man. You know he's the greatest. Admit it.

IF not sure you want Bernie, go for Warren, she is the smartest. then if Bernie wins the nomination, maybe he will pick her for running mate. The whole political landscape is beyond repair, just make the most honest choice you can. Republican or Democrat, write in 3rd party. its really not a fun kinda deal.

I am not a Trump denier, I give him credit when it is due.

You view me as a Trump denier because I do not fall down and worship him as you and so many other do, though I guess compared to you worshipers, I am a denier.

He is better than the last two presidents we had, that much I can agree with.

IF not sure you want Bernie, go for Warren, she is the smartest. then if Bernie wins the nomination, maybe he will pick her for running mate. The whole political landscape is beyond repair, just make the most honest choice you can. Republican or Democrat, write in 3rd party. its really not a fun kinda deal.

Our politics will not ultimately save us; but it can put off a total systemic collapse in your lifetime.

Vote Trump, 2020!

You view me as a Trump denier because I do not fall down and worship him as you and so many other do, though I guess compared to you worshipers, I am a denier.

So you're a Mugwump? A bird who sits on the fence with his mug on one side and his wump on the other?

:laughing0301:

So you're a Mugwump? A bird who sits on the fence with his mug on one side and his wump on the other?

Not at all, I am an outsider observer. I sit up on the hill and watch the sheep in the left pen and you sheep in the right pen run around telling yourselves how different you are from the sheep on the other side.

Not at all, I am an outsider observer. I sit up on the hill and watch the sheep in the left pen and you sheep in the right pen run around telling yourselves how different you are from the sheep on the other side.

Oh!
So you're a Mac1958 disciple!
Why didn't you say so to begin with?

That's what we call an "contrarian."

"The sky is blue."

"No, it's more of an azure."

It's clouding up a little.."

No, that's water vapor."

I'm going to get me a soda..."

"No, technically that's sugar-flavored water..."

Oh!
So you're a Mac1958 disciple!
Why didn't you say so to begin with?

Not at all. We are all our own people. I know this is hard for you to grasp as you have never had an original thought in your lifetime, but Mac1958 and I disagree on a lot of issues. All we share is that we are no longer slaves to the duopoly.

Forum List

Back