Antivaxer satire

1667487593999458.jpg

I have to say that I was taken in by this graphic until I read the Gates quote and saw who they attributed it to. No one can take it seriously when they attribute a quote to "Billy 'the kid killer' Gates" Too bad they ruined what could have been a very credible report with that piece of partisanship. Journalists are their own worst enemies.

I have to say that I was taken in by this graphic until I read the Gates quote and saw who they attributed it to. No one can take it seriously when they attribute a quote to "Billy 'the kid killer' Gates" Too bad they ruined what could have been a very credible report with that piece of partisanship. Journalists are their own worst enemies.
Too bad Bill Gates actually said that in his innovating to zero Ted Talk

2:38 for the quote

Too bad Bill Gates actually said that in his innovating to zero Ted Talk

2:38 for the quote

Don't get me wrong, I am not disputing your point. I am just disappointed that the journalist who wrote the article in the Sovereign Independent had to resort to a subjective smear that detracted from the point instead of letting the quote speak for itself. He didn't do his credibility any favors even though the quote was true.

Don't get me wrong, I am not disputing your point. I am just disappointed that the journalist who wrote the article in the Sovereign Independent had to resort to a subjective smear that detracted from the point instead of letting the quote speak for itself. He didn't do his credibility any favors even though the quote was true.
Ahhh I see now, good point

Forum List

Back