Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

So you're okay with Islamic terrorists violating the Law of Armed Conflict as long as they kill some Jews for you.

Yup. You have no morals.

Here's the thing... The Law of Armed Conflict? You mean like Rusty Calley killing hundreds of people at Mai Lai and only spending a year in the stockade? The difference between war heroes and war criminals is the difference between winners and losers.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Man, you leftist alleged males sure do get your panties in a knot when women are smarter than you.

And that happens a LOT.

Not really... In fact, most of the women I've encountered have less education than I do.

His use of the term "Zionist entity" is just too childish for words.

The uneducated loser thinks that imitating the Mullahs gives him some sort of gravitas when it only makes him look pathetic and desperate.

Actually, it's an accurate description, like Nazi Germany of Fascist Italy or Apartheid South Africa.

The Zionist Entity is built on two lies.

The first is "A land without a people for a people without a land." there were people living there. The Zionists stole their land.

The second is that it's a democracy. You don't get to call yourself a democracy and disenfranchise people.

Here's the thing... The Law of Armed Conflict? You mean like Rusty Calley killing hundreds of people at Mai Lai and only spending a year in the stockade? The difference between war heroes and war criminals is the difference between winners and losers.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.
Your irrational hatred of Jews makes you purposely ignore Palestinians killing non-combatants.

Oh, but those Jew babies had it coming, didn't they?
Not really... In fact, most of the women I've encountered have less education than I do.
"Educated" is not synonymous with "intelligent". You are proof.

And you hate women as much as you hate Jews. No wonder you're single. No woman would put up with your horseshit.

Actually, it's an accurate description, like Nazi Germany of Fascist Italy or Apartheid South Africa.

The Zionist Entity is built on two lies.

The first is "A land without a people for a people without a land." there were people living there. The Zionists stole their land.

The second is that it's a democracy. You don't get to call yourself a democracy and disenfranchise people.
You ARE a Nazi. This is not even up for debate.

Toodle on back to Stormfront, Adolph. Nobody here is interested in the bullshit you're selling.

Your irrational hatred of Jews makes you purposely ignore Palestinians killing non-combatants.

Oh, but those Jew babies had it coming, didn't they?
Are you the guys who argued that babies mistreated by Trump's border policies have no one to blame but their parents... So how is it not the same for Jewish Squatters in Palestine?

Both sides are killing non-combatants, and the Zionists are killing a lot more of them.

Really? When I log off, you cease to exist.
And when you log back on, you make a beeline straight for this thread.
Living in your head rent-free... I'm thinking about curtains.

Last edited:
The degree to which liberals are allowing antisemitism due to their siding with Muslims is now so bad that Jewish students told the president of CUNY Brooklyn that they were afraid to return to campus, given how vicious the Jew-hate is there.

Although liberals are tolerant of antisemites on campus, it’s really nothing new. In the 1980’s, the chairman of the history department at CUNY taught students that Jews were injecting black newborns with AIDS. When the donations of successful Jewish men who had gone to CCNY decades earlier dried up, CCNY reluctantly demoted the chairman to a professor. But he SHOULD have been fired.

Back to the current case, Trump - to fight back against the antisemitism allowed to grow on liberal campuses - issued an EO withholding federal funds to such colleges. Not sure what happened with it, but I imagine that the antisemitic Muslim squad members forced Biden to cancel it - and let the Jew-hating Muslims, and the ignorant non-Muslims, go back to spewing their antisemitism.

The irony, of course, is that while Democrats have made fighting racism their #1 issue, they bend over backwards to allow antisemitism to grow.

The degree to which the liberals are allowing antisemitism to fester on college campuses, due to their siding with Muslims, is now so bad that Jewish students told the president of CUNY Brooklyn that they were afraid to return to campus, given how vicious the Jew-hate is there.

Although liberals have ramped upon their tolerance of antisemites on campus, it’s really nothing new. In the 1980’s, the chairman of the history department at CUNY (probably called CCNY back then) taught his students that Jews were injecting black newborns with AIDS. When the donations of successful affluent Jewish men who had gone to CCNY decades earlier dried up, CCNY reluctantly demoted the chairman to a professor. But he SHOULD have been fired.

Back to the current case, Trump - in an effort to fight back against the antisemitism being allowed to grow on liberal campuses - issues an EO withholding federal funds to such colleges. Not sure what happened with it, but ai imagine that the antisemitic Muslim squad members forced Biden to cancel it - and let the Jew-hating Muslims, and the ignorant non-Muslims, go back to spewing their antisemitism.

The irony, of course, is that while Democrats have made fighting rwcisr their #1 issue, they bend over backwards to allow antisemitism to grow.

If I asked you really nicely, Lisa, could you please learn to call this hateful crap leftist instead of liberal?

Subhumans like this repulsive Joeb thing are anything BUT liberal.

I think it is important for two reasons, the fist being that this is absolutely NOT liberalism in action. The second reason is a little more subtle, but it has to do with the effective communication of an idea in such a way that the label does not interfere with the understanding of the actual points of view. For people my age, term liberal elicits a much more positive reaction as we remember the liberalism of the sixties and seventies, and so you get an immediate pushback, not because of the issues, but because of the label. The term leftist more accurately evokes the more authoritarian portion of the left such as the Stassi which these hateful authoritarians emulate.

If I asked you really nicely, Lisa, could you please learn to call this hateful crap leftist instead of liberal?

Subhumans like this repulsive Joeb thing are anything BUT liberal.

I think it is important for two reasons, the fist being that this is absolutely NOT liberalism in action. The second reason is a little more subtle, but it has to do with the effective communication of an idea in such a way that the label does not interfere with the understanding of the actual points of view. For people my age, term liberal elicits a much more positive reaction as we remember the liberalism of the sixties and seventies, and so you get an immediate pushback, not because of the issues, but because of the label. The term leftist more accurately evokes the more authoritarian portion of the left such as the Stassi which these hateful authoritarians emulate.
Oops. You’ve asked me before, and I have tried to say “leftist,” by old habits die hard.

Second, it is even wise to do that? I get your point - that traditional liberals in no way agree with the nonsense on the far-left - but then again, the Democrats HAVE swing to the radical left, and this is what the party represents now. Should we not use the word liberal to show what a liberal is today? My cousin, for example, proudly classifies herself as a liberal, while she marches against Israel, supports the idea of expanding welfare, and is completely intolerant of anyone who doesn’t agree with her views.

Oops. You’ve asked me before, and I have tried to say “leftist,” by old habits die hard.

Second, it is even wise to do that? I get your point - that traditional liberals in no way agree with the nonsense on the far-left - but then again, the Democrats HAVE swing to the radical left, and this is what the party represents now. Should we not use the word liberal to show what a liberal is today? My cousin, for example, proudly classifies herself as a liberal, while she marches against Israel, supports the idea of expanding welfare, and is completely intolerant of anyone who doesn’t agree with her views.
Well, if they can establish that their Stalinism is somehow "liberal", that moves the entire bar leftward to the point where actual liberalism is conservative, and the entire labeling process is fubar.

Well, if they can establish that their Stalinism is somehow "liberal", that moves the entire bar leftward to the point where actual liberalism is conservative, and the entire labeling process is fubar.
Manchin is a true liberal, although today’s leftists who argue the point.

Ah! A most interesting concept of moving that bar to include liberals as moderates! That would not only be an accurate move to distinguish between the two differing ideologies currently merged as one, but greatly needed imo. Considering the huge difference in population size and comparing previous elections to 2022, there are just too many voters expected to hold the same political viewpoints. US voters are bursting at the seams with only having two major parties cutting it down to 2 options.

On topic: I found this after reading Lisa‘s posts and your own Dogmaphobe:

“The first thing to notice is that liberals and leftists usually try and reduce anti- Semitism to a purely right-wing anachronism or neo-Nazi phenomenon. In other words, they invariably ignore latent or overt racism in their own camp. Another method [they use] is to hold Israel responsible for any apparent increase in anti-Semitism, whether in the West or the Middle East. In other words, Israel is to blame, not the anti-Semites themselves.”

“There is a bitter irony here. Both liberals and leftists like to proclaim their commitment to universal human rights.”

So this author distinguishes between far left antisemitism and liberal antisemitism. His claim is that both groups (along with far-right anti-semitism) contain anti-semitism sentiments among individuals who self-label as leftists and liberals.

Yet the following take by Andres Spokoiny, president and CEO of the Jewish Funders Network, is that there are 3 major “branches” of anti-semitism: far left ideology, far right ideology, and Islam Fundamentalism.

So maybe a lot less antisemitism among liberals compared to other top three elements?

Last edited:
Ah! A most interesting concept of moving that bar to include liberals as moderates! That would not only be an accurate move to distinguish between the two differing ideologies currently merged as one, but greatly needed imo. Considering the huge difference in population size and comparing previous elections to 2022, there are just too many voters expected to hold the same political viewpoints. US voters are bursting at the seams with only having two major parties cutting it down to 2 options.

On topic: I found this after reading Lisa‘s posts and your own Dogmaphobe:

“The first thing to notice is that liberals and leftists usually try and reduce anti- Semitism to a purely right-wing anachronism or neo-Nazi phenomenon. In other words, they invariably ignore latent or overt racism in their own camp. Another method [they use] is to hold Israel responsible for any apparent increase in anti-Semitism, whether in the West or the Middle East. In other words, Israel is to blame, not the anti-Semites themselves.”

“There is a bitter irony here. Both liberals and leftists like to proclaim their commitment to universal human rights.”

So this author distinguishes between far left antisemitism and liberal antisemitism. His claim is that both groups (along with far-right anti-semitism) contain anti-semitism sentiments among individuals who self-label as leftists and liberals.

Yet the following take by Andres Spokoiny, president and CEO of the Jewish Funders Network, is that there are 3 major “branches” of anti-semitism: far left ideology, far right ideology, and Islam Fundamentalism.

So maybe a lot less antisemitism among liberals compared to other top three elements?
I would argue that the far-left antisemites and the Islamic Fundamentalists cannot be separated : the overlap is too great. What is happening is that the Islamic Fundies (Omar, etc.), driven by their hatred of Jews, cheer on antisemitic movements such as BDS, and then the far-left, who sees everything in terms of “oppressed” and “oppressors,” jumps onto the bandwagon and aligns with the Jew-hating Muslims.

The more far-leftists align with activist, pro-Palestinian Muslims, the worse antisemitism will become. Nowhere is this more apparent than on college campuses, where the pro-Palestinian, Israel-hating crowd has fermented such an atmosphere of intolerance and outright violence toward Jews that students, such as those at CUNY, are afraid to be on campus.

Forum List

Back