Antisemitism In The Democratic Party

The Democratic Party is not a friend of Israel.

Trump has proved himself and the Republicans that support Trump are the friends of Israel. Look who moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump and the Republicans.

Who supports Iran and Iran's nuclear bomb, that would be the Democratic party.

I'm not Jewish but if I had my way, WHEN the pogroms begin in earnest in the US, I think any US Jew who supports the Democrat party should be refused Aliyah when they have to escape the violence their party has brought upon their people. If they will support the weakening of Israel while here, they will surely do it there, as well.

Those dumb Jews.

Christians know better for Jews than Jews.

Why can't Jews understand that !!!!!

This is the epitome of idiocy. Joe Biden's supporters are a WHOSE WHO of the biggest 911 Iraq War supporters...

What would explain this behavior, since Trump did stick his nose up Israel's ass over and over??

Couldn't possibly be that Trump ordered the DOJ to re-open 911....

No...

Faux and preacher tell me "the terrorists" did 911... so I never question that...

Trump appears to have realized 911 was a fraud, and didn't ID the right suspect...??? DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB....

How about THIS CLUE....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Forum List

Back