Zone1 Antisemitic Leftists at Berkeley force Jews to evacuate an event

You do not want Americans to KNOW about Gaza? It has an interesting history---Long ago it was a very prosperous area-----famous for cotton
and woven cotton GAUZE. Somehow the cotton that grows there is special

Yes cotton grown in Gaza and Egypt has always been the highest quality.

At the conclusion of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Egypt was in control of Gaza and the surrounding area, that came to be called the Gaza Strip. Gaza's growing population was augmented by an influx of refugees fleeing nearby cities, towns and villages that were captured by Israel.

What's the purpose? Shouted down? No. That's very rude.
are you asking what the purpose is of shouting someone down? In that, I agree with the question. It IS rude to shout someone down. Fortunately, that wasn't the experience my daughter had -- she spoke at various colleges about her time serving and it was very well received. Somehow, no one cared about an "open air prison" at the time...

are you asking what the purpose is of shouting someone down? In that, I agree with the question. It IS rude to shout someone down. Fortunately, that wasn't the experience my daughter had -- she spoke at various colleges about her time serving and it was very well received. Somehow, no one cared about an "open air prison" at the time...
that "open air prison" has a very extensive border with Egypt---In fact
somehow people easily BREAK OUT of the Prison. When an Egyptian
marries a Gazan----the couple BECOMES refugees eligible for UN
perks which are INHERITED by their children. It's step up for some
impoverished Egyptians.

Yes cotton grown in Gaza and Egypt has always been the highest quality.

At the conclusion of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Egypt was in control of Gaza and the surrounding area, that came to be called the Gaza Strip. Gaza's growing population was augmented by an influx of refugees fleeing nearby cities, towns and villages that were captured by Israel.
"cities" near Gaza "captured" by Israel? I cannot think of one

The two situations are very different.

"cities" near Gaza "captured" by Israel? I cannot think of one

Gaza has a population of about 2.3 million people living in five governorates: North Gaza, Gaza City, Deir el-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah.

Gaza has a population of about 2.3 million people living in five governorates: North Gaza, Gaza City, Deir el-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah.
news to me that these "governorates" were captured by Israel in
the 1948 war. -----which one?

POINT OF INTEREST----Samson met Delilah in Gaza----and after a somewhat rocky relationship-----he died there----illustrating the Dictum of King
Solomon---(approx.) "There is nothing new under the sun"

news to me that these "governorates" were captured by Israel in
the 1948 war. -----which one?
anyone? Surada says that Israel "captured" cities---even in Gaza---in the
1948 war on Independence against British control of the "PALESTINE
MANDATE" ANYONE know to what cities she refers?

Here is a gift for you Irosie Arabs (compared to us Jews) preserve their surnames jealously, and in general, they respect their genealogy, lineage, and surnames.In one of the articles dedicated to families in Gaza of Egyptian origin, the author cites at least 60 Gazan Egyptian surnames.He tells from which city the father, or the grandfather originated from, who he married and which families were created due to marriage ties.Among the names he came across were:1. Al-Jerjawi - Al-Jerjaoui - from the city of Girga - Girga in Upper Egypt2. Shobaki - A-Shobaki - from the village of Shobak - Shobak in Egypt3. Al-Faiyumi - Alfiyomi - from the city of Faiyum in EgyptGazans who fled the Israeli bombing begged the Egyptian authorities to open the Rafah crossing for them, stating: “We are from Egypt. We are Egyptian”.So, apparently, they're not lying.Elon Ganor wrote an interesting article in Calcalist in which he says that in 1831 Ibrahim Pasha (1789-1848), the adopted son of the ruler of Egypt at the time, Muhammad Ali, with an army of 40,000 Egyptian soldiers went north towards Israel and Syria in a successful rebellion against the Ottoman empire.He conquered Gaza after a brutal siege of six months and later advanced to Acre and in fact conquered nowadays Israel and large parts of Syria.Many of his soldiers settled in Gaza.As part of this occupation, Muhammad Ali, who was very sensitive to the problem of overpopulation in Egypt (even today there are more than a hundred million inhabitants in Egypt), already then decided to transfer the inhabitants of entire villages from Upper Egypt into nowadays Israel as part of the solution to Egypt's population density. My conclusion: Blame Muhammad Ali (4 March 1769 – 2 August 1849)… The funny thing is most of these people are in Da Nile and should RETURN there or HASHEV….

It’s the city she lives in now: Denial.

POINT OF INTEREST----Samson met Delilah in Gaza----and after a somewhat rocky relationship-----he died there----illustrating the Dictum of King
Solomon---(approx.) "There is nothing new under the sun"

Delilah was a Philistine.. Samson wasn't.

There is no Palestinian civilian population.

Actually there's more than 2 million civilian Gazans.

The territory which became the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes in the area that became Israel, marking the beginning of the Palestinian refugee problem, in what they refer to as the Nakba (Arabic for "the catastrophe").

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
1948 Arab–Israeli War - Wikipedia

It’s the city she lives in now: Denial.

I'm in Atlanta.

The territory which became the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes in the area that became Israel, marking the beginning of the Palestinian refugee problem, in what they refer to as the Nakba (Arabic for "the catastrophe").

An angry group of Jew-haters broke into a theater at Berkeley, where an IDF soldier was going to speak, and violently forced Jewish students out of the room, shutting down the event.

And for liberals who insist this is only about Israel, and not antisemitism, the students were spit on and taunted with calls of “Jew, Jew, Jew!”

We have GOT to stop the Jew-hate being brainwashed into the heads of students at liberal universities. This hate is being spread by big Arab donations.

This is not the America I grew up in.

Delilah was a Philistine.. Samson wasn't.
Not necessarily that Delilah was a philistine Samson loved a woman in Nahal Sorek. In this climactic episode in the series of three women with whom Samson is involved, we are told that he actually loves the woman, and of the three, only Delilah is given a name. Nahal Sorek (Wadi of the Vine) is in Israelite territory, and Delilah may well be an Israelite woman.The town is on the border of Dan and philistia even back then they liked to cross the border and pillage and rape and create mayhem so really what has changed for the so called Gazans…

I'm in Atlanta.

Refugees don’t stay refugees for generations unless they are so called Palestinians… Stop with the propaganda Israel took in some 800000 Jewish refugees from Muslim countries they are not refugees today but an integral part of Israeli society and are not on the dole for generations and a burden.. The so called Palestinians could have been resettled easily in the vast areas of the Muslim countries easily but they are used as pawns to continually harass Israel it is obvious .. If Pakistan and India could have moved a much greater population back around 1947 -48 and solved their issue somewhat then why couldn’t the Muslims have easily solved this issue wink wink nudge nudge after all the arabs gained some 95 per cent or more of the lands the Ottoman empire ga ve up when they left the area… Talk about a greedy bunch as they are not satisfied as they want it all…

Forum List

Back