Antifa Was in the Capitol

ErGfWFXXYAAF5Rx
Your post is a lie, Frank.
It's a photo, Loon. Take you meds

Can the left acknowledge that?
Only "the left" that is contrived by in the pitiful noggins of the whining remnants of trumpery who are far too insipid to honestly acknowledge responsibility.

The most ethically feeble among them revert to their puerile Cesar 'False Flag' Sayoc depravity, and desperately try to transfer blame elsewhere.

Trump goons rioting in the Capitol at his instigation is the sordid, logical conclusion to the Cry Baby's foul tenure.

He is the first POTUS since Herbert Hoover to be dumped by the American People after a single term in which he led his Party to loss of control of both House and Senate. That historical coupling is egregiously unfair to the unfortunate Herbert Hoover.

That he would end his putrid gig lying, sniveling, and wallowing in self-pity is entirely appropriate, too petty to consider the nation, too morally deficient to honorably acknowledge defeat, too insecure to handle the truth.

He will now skulk away as his slavish lickspittles gnash their tooth..

American patriots bid a hearty "Good riddance!"

The fumigation now begins.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

It's a photo, Loon. Take you meds

Your post is a lie, Frank, For heaven’s sake how could you believe anything that stupid. I think you need to see the wizard for a brain.
it's not technically a lie. the guy on the left is a dutch-american reporter doing his job outside the capitol. he also happens to be married to pelosi's daughter. the guy on the right is super easy to identify as jake angeli, known arizonan q anon troll.

michiel vos reported for dutch tv.

see video starting at about 5:28.

so we have a picture of a reporter with a q anon troll. nothing more.

The most fanatical of rightwing propaganda sites cannot conceal the fact that Trump goons rioted at the Capitol.
they also do not seem to know what to do. out of one side of their mouth they are celebrating the real americans storming the capitol. out of the other side of their mouth they claim that antifa stormed the capitol. LOL

The most fanatical of rightwing propaganda sites cannot conceal the fact that Trump goons rioted at the Capitol.
they also do not seem to know what to do. out of one side of their mouth they are celebrating the real americans storming the capitol. out of the other side of their mouth they claim that antifa stormed the capitol. LOL
That’s because “they” aren’t made up of lock steppers like the left so often is. I associate with many of your dreaded “right wingers”, and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians. We have our own thoughts an opinions. You should try it some time.

That’s because “they” aren’t made up of lock steppers like the left so often is. I associate with many of your dreaded “right wingers”, and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians.

True. You get your marching orders and lunatic conspiracy theory talking points from internet cranks.

We have our own thoughts an opinions.

And you all bleat them in perfect unison. You're very well trained sheep.

That’s because “they” aren’t made up of lock steppers like the left so often is. I associate with many of your dreaded “right wingers”, and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians.

True. You get your marching orders and lunatic conspiracy theory talking points from internet cranks.

We have our own thoughts an opinions.

And you all bleat them in perfect unison. You're very well trained sheep.
You have no idea who I am or what I think. I don’t follow any “conspiracy theorists”. I don’t want/listen to Alex Jones. I’ve never kept up with the “Q” stuff, which I think is total bullshit wrapped in some truths to give it plausibility. I listen to/read most of info, as the tv news merely serves to propagandize and I find it insulting to intelligent people.
and I’m far from a “sheep”.
You should go make your assumptions elsewhere.

That’s because “they” aren’t made up of lock steppers like the left so often is. I associate with many of your dreaded “right wingers”, and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians. We have our own thoughts an opinions. You should try it some time.
Delude yourself if you must, but Trump goons rioting in the Capitol is a fitting end to four years of Trumpery, and should serve as a sobering reminder for America.

"and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians."

No you don't. You just set around with like minded nitwits, drink beer and blow smoke up each others ass while fingering your AR-15's.

Well.

You Trumpies went and crossed that line didn't you. No doubt you're feeling so smug and proud today seeing God work his miracles through Trump.

The growing meme taking hold in our country today is NOT you fuckers storming the capitol though it is its catalyst.

No no. It's your NAME and organization now being compared to terrorist and it's members as terrorist.

The only difference between you fucksticks and Hamas is the MAGA hats y'all wear.

You have become the enemy within. And as soon as y'all are identified...?

Don't be at all surprised if you walk out one sunny day, looking up and admiring the weather.... you see a drone circling that shithole "bunker" you call a home and see/hear flashing lights and sirens coming ever closer and closer for you because what y'all did yesterday was attack something Americans hold dear and treasure. Our democratic republic.

You stupid fuckers attacked the center of our democratic republic.

And there's no excusing that.

"and we don’t wait for talking points or marching orders from the media and politicians."

No you don't. You just set around with like minded nitwits, drink beer and blow smoke up each others ass while fingering your AR-15's.
That’s exactly it.
Look, clearly you’re a dumb ass. So just do us both a favor and put me in ignore so you don’t have to masturbate to your delusional depiction of me, and I don’t need to be notified that I have a pending response from a complete retard.

Well.

You Trumpies went and crossed that line didn't you. No doubt you're feeling so smug and proud today seeing God work his miracles through Trump.

The growing meme taking hold in our country today is NOT you fuckers storming the capitol though it is its catalyst.

No no. It's your NAME and organization now being compared to terrorist and it's members as terrorist.

The only difference between you fucksticks and Hamas is the MAGA hats y'all wear.

You have become the enemy within. And as soon as y'all are identified...?

Don't be at all surprised if you walk out one sunny day, looking up and admiring the weather.... you see a drone circling that shithole "bunker" you call a home and see/hear flashing lights and sirens coming ever closer and closer for you because what y'all did yesterday was attack something Americans hold dear and treasure. Our democratic republic.

You stupid fuckers attacked the center of our democratic republic.

And there's no excusing that.
More brilliance. My, you really are simple.

Forum List

Back