Antifa Rioting in Kenosha Were Armed and Spoiling for a Gunfight and They Found One

99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try and get the facts on the case....not hard to do.

Its funny how almost all the people carrying weapons were actually out of area Militia. You can't even lie convincingly. Well, cupcake, you may start to see some serious weapons carried by the "Peaceful" Protesters. Never bring a handgun to an AR fight. All this is going to do is get Cops and innocents killed needlessly. Newsflash: When you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining about it is just bitching. But you blood suckers brought this on yourselves. But if it were only on yourselves, I could care less. Unfortunately, others are going to die and be wounded that didn't ask for it to happen. I wish I was wrong. But I am not.

You can tell just by looking that all the guys in the above photos carrying handguns are "out of state militia"...?

I recognize Rexall Rangers when I see them. The majority of your pictures presented were outside Militias. You can lie about it all you want but the pictures tell the story. And the more you deny it, the more Protesters will come armed with ARs themselves. And in between both groups will be innocent Cops and National Guards. And behind them will be innocents on both sides. You WANT a shooting war.

There can be no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

I think I've had enough of this discussion. I'll let you wannabe heroes do what you want to do. I just pray that cooler head prevail in the real world. Time to ignore you Rexall Rangers.

You simply are unable or unwilling to engage the topic in a rational manner and you are ignoring the evidence and facts of this case.

99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.

Typical negroid stupidity.

Its funny how almost all the people carrying weapons were actually out of area Militia. You can't even lie convincingly. Well, cupcake, you may start to see some serious weapons carried by the "Peaceful" Protesters. Never bring a handgun to an AR fight. All this is going to do is get Cops and innocents killed needlessly. Newsflash: When you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining about it is just bitching. But you blood suckers brought this on yourselves. But if it were only on yourselves, I could care less. Unfortunately, others are going to die and be wounded that didn't ask for it to happen. I wish I was wrong. But I am not.

You can tell just by looking that all the guys in the above photos carrying handguns are "out of state militia"...?

~~~~~~
Out of state militia or out of state anarchist Antifa terrorists?

Both and a lot of dead Cops and National Guards along with collateral. For those of us that have been in a war, we will do about anything in our powers to prevent something like this. But it's outside of our influence. You Blood Thirsty Rexall Rangers should be the ones on the line there and then you tell me afterwards if you will ever support such a senseless set of actions ever again.
Tell that to the idiots that fired their gun at him and then struck him from behind with a skate board in the neck full force... You do realize that was the use of Deadly force, DON'T YOU?

Typical negroid stupidity.
I DISAGREE!

Its intentional disregard for the facts as they beleive they are entitled, due to some percieved slight. All of thier lives they have been told they are victims of whitey instead of being told they are responsible for themselves.. Democrats have created this monster durring 50 years of trying to keep them ignorant and on the plantation.. As long as they can continue to keep them thinking they are victims, without control of their situation, they will continue to be slaves to their democrat slave owners...

That seems a bit unfair given he is being chased by a group of people before the first shooting.

1. Why are they chasing him....I have not heard. At this point he has done no shooting that anyone has discussed. One story is that he was separated from his group and people singled him out. Or is someone saying he wasn't being chased in both cases ?
2. Why do you chase a guy carrying an assault rifle ? That seems more than a little bit like asking for big trouble. Up to that point, nothing has happened.
3. He did not fire the first shot. The first shot is coming from a handgun. He turns at that point and shoots the guy who is on his tail.
4. Serious weapons can be carried by "peaceful protestors". Sooner or later this is going to erupt and there will be bodies on both sides. It's been brewing for a while. When it goes big scale, the police will only be able to clean up the bodies and try to investigate.
5. What is your take on the Garret Foster incident. I have always heard you don't raise your gun or point it unless you intend to use it. Another tragaedy. But this one was clearly a result of a poor choice on Foster's part.
Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

A 17 year old kid put an ass whooping on ANTIFA.

He should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom award.

Please stop calling thugs who would show up with assault rifles and shot unarmed people "patriots." They are the opposite of what it means to be a patriot. Even if some people in Kenosha were "antifa" as opposed to ordinary protesters, these "patriots" are as much thugs as the "antifa."

Buzz off, Kyle didn't go there to kill people. ANTIFA all had handguns and were there to riot. The problem with stupid libtardos is they want to create the narrative instead of getting the facts. That would be you.

Exactly.....they must stick to the party line irregardless of the facts of the case.

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

Agree. ^^^

like somebody said:

He is a modern day Minuteman! :thup:

1598742745755.png

There is already a thread on this. . .
It really upsets you guys to see these Democrat Brown Shirts discussed in an accurate context doesn't it.

Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
Before you start pigeonholing folks, you might want to stick around and get to know them first. . .

The thread I referred to only assessed the situation based on facts.

A) He is a teen.

B) He was arrested.

C) He was defending himself against a mob.

. . . now, as to whether Antifa or the Militia were "spoiling" for a fight? That should be discussed, IMO, in threads we already have. . .

If you weren't a n00b, you should know the rules. We don't need 10,000 threads on the same topic.

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

I have seen threads closed down when a leftist went to post a new thread from their POV, just the other day, Rye Catcher was dinged. I would just like to see fairness. I personally, I have no problem with the topic or POV, clearly there were armed ANTIFA, he shot one of them, and they started the shooting.

I'd neither stoop to call you someone on the left nor the right. . . So I'll just call you a n00b.

It really upsets you guys to see these Democrat Brown Shirts discussed in an accurate context doesn't it.

Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
Before you start pigeonholing folks, you might want to stick around and get to know them first. . .

A) He is a teen.

B) He was arrested.

. . . now, as to whether Antifa or the Militia were "spoiling" for a fight? That should be discussed, IMO, in threads we already have. . .

If you weren't a n00b, you should know the rules. We don't need 10,000 threads on the same topic.

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

I have seen threads closed down when a leftist went to post a new thread from their POV, just the other day, Rye Catcher was dinged. I would just like to see fairness. I personally, I have no problem with the topic or POV, clearly there were armed ANTIFA, he shot one of them, and they started the shooting.

I'd neither stoop to call you someone on the left nor the right. . . So I'll just call you a n00b.

hehheh funny

The thing I notice time and again that some folks jump in on a thread without reading previous posts and ignoring evidence presented that sheds some light on whatever scenario is being discussed.

All they have usually is their personal opinion and they are overly infatuated wid dat.

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

Agree. ^^^

like somebody said:

He is a modern day Minuteman! :thup:

View attachment 381905

Good analogy....the kid is rather amazing ......I think Trump needs to recognize this kid....invite him to the whitehouse or whatever.

Perhaps Trump is being wize in this matter though.....and Obama did not set a good precedent jumping into the middle of the Trayvon affair without even knowing the basic facts of the case.

I think Illinois should refuse to send him over to wisconsin...too much of a lynch mob scene there.

I think I've had enough of this discussion. I'll let you wannabe heroes do what you want to do. I just pray that cooler head prevail in the real world. Time to ignore you Rexall Rangers.

Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. hehheh

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

Please stop calling thugs who would show up with assault rifles and shot unarmed people "patriots." They are the opposite of what it means to be a patriot. Even if some people in Kenosha were "antifa" as opposed to ordinary protesters, these "patriots" are as much thugs as the "antifa."

Buzz off, Kyle didn't go there to kill people. ANTIFA all had handguns and were there to riot. The problem with stupid libtardos is they want to create the narrative instead of getting the facts. That would be you.

Bullshit. Some protesters might have had weapons, which is legal in Wisconsin. But so did Rittenhouse and his cronies. Protesters may have brought weapons for protection. I've heard a lot lately from the 2nd Amendment types that we need to carry guns for protection. What was Rittenhouse doing there in the first place with an AR-15? Why did the police, who were supposed to be enforcing the curfew, fail to tell him and the other guys with long guns to go home, before the shooting started? Even the police announcement that is heard on one of the videos says that civilians have to leave.

There also a question of whether the city's chief of police was involved with a gang known as "the Kenosha Guard," which was encouraging people on its internet site to go to Kenosha. If the chief of police was a gang-banger, this would indicate that the cops who let Rittenhouse go before he began shooting might have been dirty. Questions abound.

Kyle will walk free as it was clearly self defense. And the only gang bangers there were ANTIFA and BLM thugs. Two felons are dead and one can jack off anymore. Win, win.

The three people shot were felons? I do think that the police chief's ties to the "Kenosha Guard" gang should be investigated. If it turns out that the chief is a gang-banger, he needs to be fired. It is ridiculous to try and turn Rittenhouse's actions into "self defense." The police should have ordered Rittenhouse off the street, as well as all the other people in the people in the street, as they were all breaking curfew.

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

Bullshit. Some protesters might have had weapons, which is legal in Wisconsin. But so did Rittenhouse and his cronies. Protesters may have brought weapons for protection. I've heard a lot lately from the 2nd Amendment types that we need to carry guns for protection. What was Rittenhouse doing there in the first place with an AR-15? Why did the police, who were supposed to be enforcing the curfew, fail to tell him and the other guys with long guns to go home, before the shooting started? Even the police announcement that is heard on one of the videos says that civilians have to leave.

There also a question of whether the city's chief of police was involved with a gang known as "the Kenosha Guard," which was encouraging people on its internet site to go to Kenosha. If the chief of police was a gang-banger, this would indicate that the cops who let Rittenhouse go before he began shooting might have been dirty. Questions abound.

You should watch the video that has been posted....tells you all you need to know about this case.

Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!

A) He is a teen.

B) He was arrested.

I understand not wanting to have multiple threads with the same topic.

However, the topic to this thread is unique.

Which has lead me to conclude that it's the content of this thread that you really have a problem with.

I will stick to my original assessment ... and my original comment.

Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!

A) He is a teen.

B) He was arrested.

I understand not wanting to have multiple threads with the same topic.

However, the topic to this thread is unique.

Which has lead me to conclude that it's the content of this thread that you really have a problem with.

I will stick to my original assessment ... and my original comment.
Nope, I have no problem with the content. I want fruitful discussion, not echo chambers. IMO? We are family, and we are all Americans. We need to solve these problems or will we find ourselves in the situation that Spain found herself in 1939.

I do not relish or look forward to civil disintegration, fighting over who gets to control the trigger on the bomb with the Russians funding one side, and the Chinese funding the other. . .

. . . if that happens? WE ALL LOSE.

In fact, the only reason I wanted it in that other thread, is by posting a separate thread here, with a link to RedState? We will get very few responses from our leftwing posters owning up to the fact, that, if it were a "peaceful protest," WHY, did BLM/ANTIFA come with guns?

I want answers from THEM. And you won't get it in a thread with an OP linked to Redstate. . . .

If you are looking for an adversary? Look someplace else.

Good article, great POV though.

Last edited:
Story out there on the police checking out cars with out of state plates in larger than normal numbers, as the BLm and paid DNC thugs and the media collude to make these riots look like they're much bigger than the locals would have on their own. This is clearly criminal and actionable under RICO statutes.

Story out there on the police checking out cars with out of state plates in larger than normal numbers, as the BLm and paid DNC thugs and the media collude to make these riots look like they're much bigger than the locals would have on their own. This is clearly criminal and actionable under RICO statutes.
That's exactly what Rand Paul said of his attackers.

They were paid professionals from out of town and they would have killed him had it not had been for the Secret Police.

It is time to recognize this Democrat Coup for the War that it is.

Forum List

Back