Antifa Rioting in Kenosha Were Armed and Spoiling for a Gunfight and They Found One

99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.
Incorrect. This was not a “protest”. It was a riot. Rioters came with guns, chemical bombs, pepper spray and Molotov cocktails. They were there to attack people and destroy property. Period.
Question. show me a link were property was destroyed and people were attacked during this and I'll shut the fuck up, until then, blue bitch, fuck the hell off!!

~~~~~~
Are you claiming that the terrorist violence, arson and looting are peaceful demonstrations that have continued for three months in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Georgia, Kenosha, etc.?
Now the anarchists and their supporters are complaining because the People have turned against them. They are now reaping what they have sown... Violence begets violence...

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Just how many have been injured and killed, How many businesses have been looted and burned out?

Last edited:
99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.
Incorrect. This was not a “protest”. It was a riot. Rioters came with guns, chemical bombs, pepper spray and Molotov cocktails. They were there to attack people and destroy property. Period.
Question. show me a link were property was destroyed and people were attacked during this and I'll shut the fuck up, until then, blue bitch, fuck the hell off!!

show me a link were property was destroyed

Rioters also set vehicles ablaze. City garbage trucks burned feet from the courthouse, and flames engulfed the parking lot and office of "Car Source," where more than 50 cars were torched. The owner of "Car Source" noted $900,000 to $1 million in inventory damage and $500,000 in damage to the lot and building after unrest in Kenosha Sunday night -- insurance calling it "domestic terrorism."

Antifa is passed at the 17 year old because he could physically whip the ass of these 25-35 year old string bean pimple faced cuckolds, queers, mamas boys basement dwellars and emotional cripples

They have been posted multiple times in the multiple threads on the subject ...including eye witness accounts. Go look at them. I ain’t your secretary asshole.

They have been posted multiple times in the multiple threads on the subject ...including eye witness accounts. Go look at them. I ain’t your secretary asshole.
And my time is too valuable, now fuck off

THIS COUNTRY HAS AMONG US THE MOST COWARDS IN HISTORY....TWO BAD ASS FORCES WHO HUNT BUNNY RABBITS FOR FUN.

NIGGA THUGS....THIS GROUP PRIDES ITSELF ON KILLING EACH OTHER...WHILE THE WHITE MAN HUNT THEM LIKE PREY AND COPS USE THEM FOR TARGET PRACTICE...THIS GROUP, THEY GIVE A PASS....TO COWARDLY TO ADVANCE THEIR IGNORANCE AND WOULD RATHER GUN DOWN BLACK CHILDREN AND EACH OTHER.

THEN YOU HAVE THE JOHN WAYNE WHITE BOYS, JUST ITCHING TO KILL NIGGA'S, THUS FAR HAS MANAGE TO KILL THEIR OWN. THIS TYPE WOULD NEVER GO FISHING WHERE NIGGA'S RESIDE, IN HUGE URBAN AREAS, INSTEAD, THEY'D RATHER FISH IN A PUDDLE LEFT BY THE RAIN WHERE INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE RESIDE

TWO SETS OF COWARDS, LOW LIFES, PUSSY'S, BITCHES....BOTH GROUPS NEED THEIR ASS HOLES RIPPED OPEN BY REAL MEN, REAL THUGS, REAL WHITE HATERS...
When did your “daddy” leave and does your bitter insane ass even know what he looked like.

Shooting a few of them worked...they mostly stayed home the next night....they should give the kid a key to the city for doing what the cops and mayor wouldn't.....
It is always a Great Day in America when her Enemies are put down.
I wish the French could also defend themselves like the Americans against scumbag but this is a country of Sissy.LOL

Well that's bullshit.
SHOW ME ONE LINK, WHERE PROTESTERS BROKE OUT IN VIOLENCE, NOT LOOTING BUT VIOLENCE, JUST ONE....KY HAD ONE SHOOTER, HE WAS JAILED PROMPTLY AND WAS MENTALLY ILL....EITHER SHOW ME A PROTEST OR SHUT UP!!
Almost all of them, actually.

I am not going to shut up, and you are not going to change that.

Lie all you want, but I will call bullshit when you do, as often as I choose.

You have a problem with that? Go ahead and take that problem, ball it up, and stick it up your ass until you start choking on it, okay?

:cool:

THIS COUNTRY HAS AMONG US THE MOST COWARDS IN HISTORY....TWO BAD ASS FORCES WHO HUNT BUNNY RABBITS FOR FUN.

NIGGA THUGS....THIS GROUP PRIDES ITSELF ON KILLING EACH OTHER...WHILE THE WHITE MAN HUNT THEM LIKE PREY AND COPS USE THEM FOR TARGET PRACTICE...THIS GROUP, THEY GIVE A PASS....TO COWARDLY TO ADVANCE THEIR IGNORANCE AND WOULD RATHER GUN DOWN BLACK CHILDREN AND EACH OTHER.

THEN YOU HAVE THE JOHN WAYNE WHITE BOYS, JUST ITCHING TO KILL NIGGA'S, THUS FAR HAS MANAGE TO KILL THEIR OWN. THIS TYPE WOULD NEVER GO FISHING WHERE NIGGA'S RESIDE, IN HUGE URBAN AREAS, INSTEAD, THEY'D RATHER FISH IN A PUDDLE LEFT BY THE RAIN WHERE INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE RESIDE

TWO SETS OF COWARDS, LOW LIFES, PUSSY'S, BITCHES....BOTH GROUPS NEED THEIR ASS HOLES RIPPED OPEN BY REAL MEN, REAL THUGS, REAL WHITE HATERS...
You're kinda batshit, ain't you?

I wish the French could also defend themselves like the Americans against scumbag but this is a country of Sissy.LOL
That's unfortunate.

France has a muslim problem as well.
Yes, and we have a President who is a big Sissy Macaroni who loves scum

outg.jpg

We need Marine Le Pen and the generation identity

7845.jpeg

That's unfortunate.

View attachment 382296

View attachment 382297
Macron is definitely a "Sissy" .....

I thought Le Pen could have saved France.

But, apparently France cannot be saved from itself.

That's unfortunate.

View attachment 382296

View attachment 382297
Macron is definitely a "Sissy" .....

I thought Le Pen could have saved France.

But, apparently France cannot be saved from itself.
The French are more impressionable than the Americans they believe everything it say in the media, here it’s the CNN à la Française, the média is againts the French all for the muslims and for the demoncRAT

The French are more impressionable than the Americans they believe everything it say in the media, here it’s the CNN à la Française, the média is againts the French all for the muslims and for the demoncRAT
Leftism is a horrible Mental Disorder and has greatly affected France.

blacks never riot just because.

blacks riot peacefully because police kill blacks.

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

A 17 year old kid put an ass whooping on ANTIFA.

He should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom award.

Please stop calling thugs who would show up with assault rifles and shot unarmed people "patriots." They are the opposite of what it means to be a patriot. Even if some people in Kenosha were "antifa" as opposed to ordinary protesters, these "patriots" are as much thugs as the "antifa."

Buzz off, Kyle didn't go there to kill people. ANTIFA all had handguns and were there to riot. The problem with stupid libtardos is they want to create the narrative instead of getting the facts. That would be you.

Bullshit. Some protesters might have had weapons, which is legal in Wisconsin. But so did Rittenhouse and his cronies. Protesters may have brought weapons for protection. I've heard a lot lately from the 2nd Amendment types that we need to carry guns for protection. What was Rittenhouse doing there in the first place with an AR-15? Why did the police, who were supposed to be enforcing the curfew, fail to tell him and the other guys with long guns to go home, before the shooting started? Even the police announcement that is heard on one of the videos says that civilians have to leave.

There also a question of whether the city's chief of police was involved with a gang known as "the Kenosha Guard," which was encouraging people on its internet site to go to Kenosha. If the chief of police was a gang-banger, this would indicate that the cops who let Rittenhouse go before he began shooting might have been dirty. Questions abound.

Kyle will walk free as it was clearly self defense. And the only gang bangers there were ANTIFA and BLM thugs. Two felons are dead and one can jack off anymore. Win, win.

The three people shot were felons? I do think that the police chief's ties to the "Kenosha Guard" gang should be investigated. If it turns out that the chief is a gang-banger, he needs to be fired. It is ridiculous to try and turn Rittenhouse's actions into "self defense." The police should have ordered Rittenhouse off the street, as well as all the other people in the people in the street, as they were all breaking curfew.

Why would you persist in this line of thinking when it has been clearly established he was being chased before the first shots were fired. How is it that you think this isn't self defense.

I am very interested to know what you think this is when a young man is chased, assaulted and fires back in return.

Did you just peek your head from under that rock...You can use those lies on your low IQ friends and fellow Commies... Try pulling that shiite in my town and we will be filling body bags and mattress covers with your arses.
Bitch, you here on the fuckin internet talking shit....take your brave ass out to the streets find some niggas and have at it. But don't do me. As for this commie shit, whore your gotdamn president is swinging off the dick of a communist, you brain dead simple minded white bitch!!

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :itsok:

Here is a statement that, at least, clears up a few gaps in time.

We now know that he was proceeding to a new location when he was chased. No shots fired at this point. Why would they chase him ? There is video of this going on (the some one that shows the handgun being fired just before K.R. turns to confront his aggressors).

Forum List

Back