Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

"that 'crime' sure as hell ain't murder"

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

most likely just a fine and a slap on the wrist,,,
and then he can sue the city for allowing violent riots to happen unopposed,,,

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

Which networks called
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

And there are more questions.

There was a curfew. That is usually a pretty good tool in preventing riots.

Why were the demonstrators out there after the curfew?

Why were armed citizens out there after curfew?

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
you called him a murderer now youre calling him a good kid,,,
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

back to twisting the facts I see,,,

Which "facts"?

he didnt gun someone down for starters,,,he killed a guy that was chasing him trying to take his gun and when he got cornered he fired in self defense,,,

same goes for the other two,,

now stop lying,,,

Stop lying. He wasn't cornered. He was running between parked cars.

against a wall,,,

Stop lying. He was standing between 2 cars -- which he continued to around one of them after shooting his victim. That is not the definition of "cornered." "Cornered" means he would have had no place else to go. He did. And Wisconsin doesn't have a stand-your-ground law. It was his duty to retreat if he felt threatened.

Shit stain....he was running away when he fell and they attacked him.....he retreated until he couldn't...and they violently attacked him...

Anthony Huber, shoved his girlfriend out of the way, into an ally where she would be safe and and

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

Which "facts"?

he didnt gun someone down for starters,,,he killed a guy that was chasing him trying to take his gun and when he got cornered he fired in self defense,,,

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Stop lying. He was standing between 2 cars -- which he continued to around one of them after shooting his victim. That is not the definition of "cornered." "Cornered" means he would have had no place else to go. He did. And Wisconsin doesn't have a stand-your-ground law. It was his duty to retreat if he felt threatened.

Shit stain....he was running away when he fell and they attacked him.....he retreated until he couldn't...and they violently attacked him...

Anthony Huber pushed his girlfriend out of way into an ally, where she would be safe and ran after an active shooter to try and disarm him armed only with a skateboard. ThT is a hero.

LOL

Your idea of what men do is sucking cock in prison?? Thst's what that little terrorist is gonna be doing for the rest of his life.
You wish to see a 17 year old boy forced to suck cocks.
There are words I could use to describe what you promote and the loathing I feel, but I cannot use them here.
You must an imbecile if you don't know that's what goes on in prisons.
I'm not the one promoting the rape of children, here.

You are.
More nonsense. He'll be an adult when he goes to prison.
He's not going dear----------

The DA and cops in Illinois are protecting him and the charges are only meant to do so at this point.

secondly, do you really think Trump or the trumpers and soccer moms would allow the beasts to lock up this sweet boy who cleans up graffetti and carries around a med kit and wears patriotic clogs. HUn, the boy signals you goofy anti american communists/anarchists end----he is a rallying point now.

LOL

Your idea of what men do is sucking cock in prison?? Thst's what that little terrorist is gonna be doing for the rest of his life.
There are words I could use to describe what you promote and the loathing I feel, but I cannot use them here.
The skinny on Kyle Rittenhouse's involvment in Kenosha Wisconsin................the truth you have not heard elsewhere....certainly not from the MSM who are doing their best to assasinate his character.

LOL

So says his lawyer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, despite his lawyer's claim the rifle was not his and not carried across state lines, there's video of the RW teen terrorist stating it was his rifle.

typical leftwinger....take something out of context and twist it to fit your fallacious allegation....and where is this video you refer to?
I twisted nothing. His lawyer is claiming it wasn't his gun but there's video of the kid saying it was his. WTF do you think I'm twisting?

Cant be told unless you come up with this alleged video.

Waiting with bated breath...yeh right. hehheh

geeze what a dingbat
Replace H with C
Hunt

LOL

He has a defense team that don't take cases that they cant win.

You are.
He is not going to prison. Self defense.
National Hero. I donated generously to his defense fund.

Excellent....I hear he has a good defense team.

Either way, shooting commies in self defense should be rewarded, not punished.
National Hero. I would vote for him if he ran for President.

Sick motherfucking racist twats celebrating murder. Go to hell.
You sound racist.

You sound like a nazi drone pushing propaganda for your dear leader.
Trump 2020
That's what I said.
Trumpers are looting rioting and burning cities?
They're looting and burning the entire nation. Trump is willing to thrust our nation into a violence and chaos to "win". Fuck him. And mostly, fuck all the chickenshits hiding behind him. You cocksuckers who cheer for bullies need to choke to death, quickly.
Trump isn't the one "thrusting our nation into a violence and chaos." Dimcock suckers are the ones totally responsible for that.

You're supporting authoritarian fascists. Please stop and think about what you're doing.

People who defend Antifa and BLM are in no place to be talking about "bullies."

I'm not doing that. So, I'll keep talking, mkay?
Sorry, turd, but no one believes that. BLM and Antifa are the authoritarian fascists, and you are defending them.

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Playing word games lol

No, lying Russian troll, I'm describing the meaning of English words. You wouldn't understand.

Eyewitness say he was cornered.. soooo Lol video shows he was cornered..sooooo

LOL

It's on video, ya lyin' Russian troll. He's clearly seen running between two park cars when he killed his victim -- and then continuing running between them, coming out on the other side. He wasn't cornered.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He shot only in self defense.

If you had any morals you would be condemning the Communist thugs that tried to do the kid harm.

But you can't do that, can you? You hate condemning Communist thugs, don't you?

Shame!

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

17 year old being attacked by what a 36 year old pedo---and you think that he shouldn't have shot to defend himself. The boy hid from the pedo all day--------and the pedo just kept going after him and then finally he snuck up on the boy so the boy had to defend himself.

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Anthony Huber, shoved his girlfriend out of the way, into an ally where she would be safe and and

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Anthony Huber pushed his girlfriend out of way into an ally, where she would be safe and ran after an active shooter to try and disarm him armed only with a skateboard. ThT is a hero.

The domestic abuser shoved his girl friend? Are you sure you want to go with that?

Oh fyi, there are plenty of vidoes of skater boy from earlier in the day---------he and pedo boy had something going on all day.

LOL

You are.

The DA and cops in Illinois are protecting him and the charges are only meant to do so at this point.

secondly, do you really think Trump or the trumpers and soccer moms would allow the beasts to lock up this sweet boy who cleans up graffetti and carries around a med kit and wears patriotic clogs. HUn, the boy signals you goofy anti american communists/anarchists end----he is a rallying point now.
He killed people. And one of those people was a citizen trying to disarm a shooter, someone you normally support.

Creates an ethical dilemma a doesnt it? One person, wh would be considered an shooter shooting in self defense and another citizen trying to disarm an active shooter, gets killed.

If the politics were reversed, you would defend the citizen trying to take down a shooter. At the time no one could he wasnt just some militant nut.

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Which networks called
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Murder does make a hero.

WTF!!!

Which "facts"?

now stop lying,,,

against a wall,,,

Active runner ,, he wasn’t shooting anyone .. he chased down a boy to try to do harm . And lost

You sound racist.

Trump 2020
That's what I said.
They're looting and burning the entire nation. Trump is willing to thrust our nation into a violence and chaos to "win". Fuck him. And mostly, fuck all the chickenshits hiding behind him. You cocksuckers who cheer for bullies need to choke to death, quickly.
Trump isn't the one "thrusting our nation into a violence and chaos." Dimcock suckers are the ones totally responsible for that.

You're supporting authoritarian fascists. Please stop and think about what you're doing.

Sorry, turd, but no one believes that. BLM and Antifa are the authoritarian fascists, and you are defending them.
"Please stop and think about what you're doing"

-- or don't. But you're on the wrong side, and I think you know it.

LOL

You are.

He killed people. And one of those people was a citizen trying to disarm a shooter, someone you normally support.

Creates an ethical dilemma a doesnt it? One person, wh would be considered an shooter shooting in self defense and another citizen trying to disarm an active shooter, gets killed.

If the politics were reversed, you would defend the citizen trying to take down a shooter. At the time no one could he wasnt just some militant nut.

Yeah, he killed people that deserved to be killed. There's no "ethical dilemma." Every valid system of ethics says you allowed to defend yourself. The guy you refer to wasn't "trying to disarm an active shooter." He was trying to kill an innocent person.

You're posting bullshit lies and propaganda.

LOL

You are.

Yeah, he killed people that deserved to be killed. There's no "ethical dilemma." Every valid system of ethics says you allowed to defend yourself. The guy you refer to wasn't "trying to disarm an active shooter." He was trying to kill an innocent person.

Her rhetoric is going to get more shot

LOL

You are.

CW III some times you have to crack thousands of eggs just to get the omlett started. Bring it !

You sound racist.

Trump 2020
That's what I said.

"Please stop and think about what you're doing"

-- or don't. But you're on the wrong side, and I think you know it.
I'm on the right side, and I know it. I've watched the video over and over, and everything he did was self defense. Those people would all be alive today if they had just not attacked Rittenhouse.

LOL

You are.

Dims are encouraging these murderers.

LOL

You are.

CW III some times you have to crack thousands of eggs just to get the omlett started. Bring it !
8 years of Obama and his divide and conquer. Obama started it. Let's get it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back