ANTIFA or Anti-Fa Is Just An Abbreviation of Anti Fascists

Always remember that folks.

Whenever you see people bashing them, they are supporting the KNOWN fascists.

You know this is true, because they never, ever, ever, not even once, not even remotely have nary a negative word to say about the ACTUAL fascists that ANTIFA goes up against. Neither before the term sprung up out of nowhere last week nor since.

This has been a public service announcement.

I've said plenty of negative shit about white nationalists and the KKK. You won't find me saying negative shit about them very often, though. Why? Because they're fucking irrelevant. Even SPLC puts the KKK's nationwide membership numbers in the 4 digits. I say more negative shit about ANTIFA because they're a bigger problem, and I mean that in terms of literal numbers. They're also a bigger problem because they've got mainstream support. The white nationalists don't have that. You can try to kick out some hyperbole about how Trump supports white nationalists because he didn't denounce them fast enough, or he didn't denounce David Duke by name 2 days before the NC primary, but the fact of the matter is that there's a shit ton of daylight between avoiding turning off potential voters who have shitty ideas, and actively supporting their shitty ideas. There's a lot of gray area between not denouncing them by name fast enough and standing behind their actions.

Now, I've seen a hour plus worth of raw footage from the pavilion at the Boston free speech rally. You know what I didn't see? A single white supremacist speaking a single word of white supremacy or ethnic exclusion. Not one. Yet, based on completely unsubstantiated claims in the media that it was going to be a white supremacist event, 40,000 fucking people showed up to protest them. Based on the media literally crying wolf about Nazi's, ONE CITY produced a counter protest that numbered FIVE TIMES the upper end estimates of the KKK's ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP. If you can turn out 40,000 people on a dime and in only a single city who are against white supremacy, and there don't even have to be any white supremacists showing up, and the ENTIRE KKK is less than 8000 members strong, with no political or media backing, it's hard for me to give ANTIFA a pass on the grounds that the unprovoked violence they're committing is aimed at a group that's a greater threat. It is not, even when it is aimed at actual white supremacists, which it rarely is. ANTIFA is the bigger threat, ANTIFA is the more consistent and frequent aggressor and perpetrator of unprovoked political violence, and so ANTIFA is more often the target of my ire, regardless of how noble their name sounds.

Antifa has financial support. Someone pays them. Someone pays travel expenses

Arrest George Soros and anti first amendment goes away.

Forum List

Back