ANTIFA gets beat down !

i am not advocating violence against anyone !!! this thread is a teaching tool for people who are thinking about attacking others because they dont like someones viewpoints or political beliefs and try to silence them with violence like the liberal communist terrorist group ANTIFA does ! this is a thread to post videos of what happens when leftist ANTIFA cowards and weaklings attack people that love this country ...please feel free to post videos ANTIFA getting there asses kicked by people they attack .
So you want to highlight and glorify violence used to silence a political group while condemning that political group for using violence to silence political groups.... Ok got it. #hypocrite

It isn't much of a surprise to see fascists make fun of anti-fascists. Next up: water is wet.

It isn't much of a surprise to see fascists make fun of anti-fascists. Next up: water is wet.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

i am not advocating violence against anyone !!! this thread is a teaching tool for people who are thinking about attacking others because they dont like someones viewpoints or political beliefs and try to silence them with violence like the liberal communist terrorist group ANTIFA does ! this is a thread to post videos of what happens when leftist ANTIFA cowards and weaklings attack people that love this country ...please feel free to post videos ANTIFA getting there asses kicked by people they attack .
So you want to highlight and glorify violence used to silence a political group while condemning that political group for using violence to silence political groups.... Ok got it. #hypocrite

That's kind of silly. ANTIFA shows up looking for trouble, and they cry when they find out that they ain't all they thought that they were. Reality sets in and they see that when they show up to fight, they will get knocked the fuck out. They aren't pushing a political agenda. Not a real one. Anarchistic communism is their aim as noted by the stupid fag who got run down by a little red Nissan. They are stupid kids who need to learn. And it's fun to watch.

no i am highlighting people defending themselves against people trying to assault and silence them ......

Forum List

Back