The case of the deadly cock

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It was probably a spurring. One of my friend's roosters caught me off guard and spurred me right on a nerve in between the foot and shin. I bout killed that sumbitch! My friend asked me not to, but I was ready!

My liberal friend gave his Mexican house keeper one of his egg laying chickens and his kids pet named Charlene to make more room for new chickens...the next day she brought it back....in a pot....his wife and kids were screaming and crying and so he had to fire the maid....:badgrin:

poor woman. I had a rooster attack my head one time. If my brother hadn't been there to give it an eventually fatal fighting back I could have met the same fate. That thing was clawed deep into my scalp and there was no me getting it off.

poor woman. I had a rooster attack my head one time. If my brother hadn't been there to give it an eventually fatal fighting back I could have met the same fate. That thing was clawed deep into my scalp and there was no me getting it off.

Almost put down by the villainous ROOSTER. I guess you never thought you could just PUNCH IT or grab it by the neck and break it.

Forum List

Back