Antifa assaults families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland

The right needs to come up with another name for ANTIFA, something like KKKtifa, CLANtifa or whatever to help people see whose under their sheets and who's controlling the organization. Make the left defend the white supremacist violence they support.

It was a political event with the neo nazi proud boys providing security.

More victimhood from the dishonest right.
Who attacked whom? Who tried to stop whom? Answer those questions honestly, then tell us about who is being dishonest.

Oh, look. Your RWNJ source lied. What a surprise.

The real story:

It was a RWNJ bigot teaming up with white supremacists. What idiot of a parent would take their kids to that clusterfuck?
Who attacked whom? That's the point. There was a group gathered that wasn't causing any harm. Another group attacked them, causing a lot of harm. Who attacked whom?

Rather than paintball guns, they should pack some 'high velocity air guns with .177 lead pellets.

Portland is lawless. The few police officers that remain are doing nothing and collecting a paycheck. The Christians need to arm themselves and kick it up a notch.

This is why it should be legal to simply gun them down in the streets.

I now carry two firearms on my person (a Colt .380 and a Kimber .45) because of this kind of shit. I also have an AR-15 in the trunk of my car. All weapons are perfectly legal. One day, something like this is going to escalate to where it gets just a cursory mention on the evening news. One day, something like this will be on the front page, above the fold, and the only people who seem to have the balls to do something about it are good, law-abiding citizens who are armed to the fucking teeth.

These scumbags are vermin who need to be eradicated. There's no other way...

I used to live in Portland. I know exactly where this is.

I moved from there in 2013, back when couples could walk along there safely, where Hare Krishnas would pass out flowers and where people would play frisbee with their dogs.

I have a friend there who went from managing a guitar store in northeast Portland to selling real estate. She made that move in 2014 and, for the first few years, she was doing exceptionally well. She was making more in a month than she had been making in a year as a music store manager. And then all of this bullshit social justice nonsense started up, and the bottom dropped out of the market. Her income plummeted (thankfully she's a "saver").

She didn't sell a home for almost a year because of scumbag pieces of shit like Antifa and BLM. The ironic part is that she's an uber-liberal (well, she was) and supported the causes of BLM.

Then they burned her real estate office to the ground.

She now carries a gun because she's afraid of ignorant pieces of shit like we see here. This is a woman who could never understand why I carried a gun. She gets it now. As we can see in the video, the police do nothing. She finally realized that if she gets into trouble, she may very well be the only person she can rely on to get her out of it...

Last edited:
Turns out the Proud Boy racist misogynists don't like either black people or FBI informants ;)

They were fine with him, till the informant accusations were made.

So, your claim that it was about race, seems to be complete bullshit.

You are a fucking lying asshole.

Oh, look. Your RWNJ source lied. What a surprise.

The real story:

It was a RWNJ bigot teaming up with white supremacists. What idiot of a parent would take their kids to that clusterfuck?

Radical leftist site Yahoo doesn't actually contradict the legitimate source in the OP.

The leftist site says;

{A video shows black-clad protesters carrying shields, identified as Antifa, disrupting the event by setting off smoke grenades and appearing to grab the group's speakers in an attempt to dismantle the public address system.}

Simply put, the democrat Brown Shirt terrorists attacked peaceful Christians, unprovoked terrorism.

I've yet to see a video of ANIFTA confronting someone ANIFTA didn't end up getting their ass beat. Not once

Well, plenty of times when they target single individuals and they are a mob, or women, then they can hurt people or kill them.

But, anyone that is prepared to fight back, such as the Proud Boys, and yes, they do tend to lose.

Well, plenty of times when they target single individuals and they are a mob, or women, then they can hurt people or kill them.

But, anyone that is prepared to fight back, such as the Proud Boys, and yes, they do tend to lose.

It's hilarious watching man bun sissies and purple haired dykes get a beat down

Forum List

Back