Most medals most golds

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Ohh Boohoo hoo the anti American fools all were rooting for China and lost. And all the whining about the Patriots opposed to the kneeling soccer team also lost.

US Men's BB team...4 in a row!!!!

Sweet!

1628423959327.png

candycorn
1. the US usually has a population MANY times that of the countries they play against--like the NCAA different divisions
2. with the women teams, other countries did not let their females participate for years--especially the muslims
3. the US has many advantages over the other countries
..so, I'm not impressed at all if Americans win anything

candycorn
1. the US usually has a population MANY times that of the countries they play against--like the NCAA different divisions
2. with the women teams, other countries did not let their females participate for years--especially the muslims

What's China and Indias excuse then?

Olympics TV ratings plummet by 49% compared to 2016 games

NBC has seen ratings for the Olympics plummet this year compared to the 2016 and 2012 games, it has been revealed.

The network admitted it had seen 'underwhelming ratings' for the Tokyo Olympics, amid a backlash at athletes protesting the the American flag and national anthem, and empty stadiums due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Just 14.7 million viewers tuned into the Tokyo games during primetime on July 26, a decrease of 49 percent on 2016's Rio games, and 53 percent on the 2012 games in London, Fox News reported.

NBC has seen ratings for the Olympics plummet this year compared to the 2016 and 2012 games, it has been revealed.

The network admitted it had seen 'underwhelming ratings' for the Tokyo Olympics, amid a backlash at athletes protesting the the American flag and national anthem, and empty stadiums due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Just 14.7 million viewers tuned into the Tokyo games during primetime on July 26, a decrease of 49 percent on 2016's Rio games, and 53 percent on the 2012 games in London, Fox News reported.
Seeing that woman turn her back on the flag in the Olympics just before they started was all it took for me to tune out completely. I don't usually watch a lot of it but I used to tune in some.

shockedcanadian many reasons..culture---wealth--etc....they have more people--but standard of living is less.....especially the kids = the parents don't have the $$$$/opportunity/etc to give their kids the advanced training/etc ....
..I said '''usually''' .......

China and India standard of living WAY below the US
But they're supposed to be filthy rich countries, with all that cheap labor doing stuff Americans won't do (for 10 cents an hour).

Ohh Boohoo hoo the anti American fools all were rooting for China and lost. And all the whining about the Patriots opposed to the kneeling soccer team also lost.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, or even what the point is.

I noticed in the article that they made a point to poll independents. They didn’t like the Anti American political crap either. Go figure.

I'm glad we won the most medals. I'm glad the disrespectful assholes bombed too. It's not right to represent a country you hate. It was nice to see the great majority of the medal winners show respect and pride in their country. The ones that didn't need to take a good look at their whining selves.

candycorn
Nobody is impressed with you...ever.

You sound very jealous that you've amounted to nothing while people probably a quarter of your age are doing something with their lives.

It's racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and nationalistic that America won more medals than other countries, especially over black and brown countries.

Forum List

Back