Antifa assaults families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland

Read the article. It is completely, Communist in root, ideology, and action. READ the article. This is a Communist website breaking their own organization down thoroughly.
READ...the article.

View attachment 523125
You lost, now get lost.

Oh, look. Your RWNJ source lied. What a surprise.

The real story:

It was a RWNJ bigot teaming up with white supremacists. What idiot of a parent would take their kids to that clusterfuck?

1. You are a lying asshole.

2. The Proud BOys are not w.s. You are a lying asshole.

3. The Proud Boys did not attack. Antifa attacked. You are a lying asshole.

4. I agree it was child abuse to take children to a dem run city. You are right this one time.

5. Did I mention, that you are a lying asshole?

So if they are anarchists, why are they attacking Christians?

Shouldn't they be attacking government?

Or do you admit false advertisement as being anarchists?

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

Wow, was it reporting by Andy "beat me, hurt me" Ngo again? What fetish does this guy have where he likes being beaten up. It's risky behavior, and he needs to stop before he ends up in a crawlspace somewhere.

Sure. Just pull the covers up over your head and let the MSM cucks tell you everything you need to know about what's happening.

If ignorance truly is bliss, you guys and girls must be in heaven.

Wow, was it reporting by Andy "beat me, hurt me" Ngo again? What fetish does this guy have where he likes being beaten up. It's risky behavior, and he needs to stop before he ends up in a crawlspace somewhere.

I know, right? Exposing the Reich is GOING to bring about violence from the Nazi democrats. Why doesn't Andy Ngo just hide after the Nazi goons attacked him? If he keeps it up, you'll be forced to hurt his family. Seig Heil, you're democrats, Uber Alles Democrat

I know, right? Exposing the Reich is GOING to bring about violence from the Nazi democrats. Why doesn't Andy Ngo just hide after the Nazi goons attacked him? If he keeps it up, you'll be forced to hurt his family. Seig Heil, you're democrats, Uber Alles Democrat

The left doesn't really value first amendment rights, unless it's their own. They act like they believe that everyone who disagrees with them should sit down and STFU.

That shows just how much they have in common with those 1960's cops who used fire hoses and dogs against the civil rights protesters.

Like they say, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Forum List

Back